AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Newborn from A:Ressurection

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Newborn from A:Ressurection
Total Posts: 11

R'iithsss the D...

I need some help here guys causs i cant figure something out. I saw the movie tons of times(got it on dvd...hehe) but i still dont understand how that newborn alien came out. I mean no eggs just a big sack beneath the queen. And it came out of the big sack which looked an awful lot like the ovipositor seen in Aliens and AvP2. And why the HELL did that guy kill the Queen. Sure, Ripley might be the grandmother of that Alien but that's no reason to wipe out the queen. Anyway some help might be appreciated here.

SirYawnalot

Some dude explained that the queen had inherited a human female's reproductive system from Ripley (what with the genetic mixups and stuff), presumably it had a wild time with one of its drones (or one of the cocooned people? The guy who explained it all sure seemed rather happy..) then inexplicably developed a xeno-foetus in an immensely short space of time. Hence oversized uterus.

Corpral Hicks

OK Ripley and the Queen shared there genetics and all.

Ripley get acid blood, extra strenght and heightned senses and etc, while the Queen gets a womb.

So the Queens get pregeant (dont know how) and gives birth.

Newborn think ripleys its mother, kills Queen and goes after 'mommy'.

Thats it....

TIKI

Thats a good way to putted in too

Nuthouse_Escapee

I only saw the first two movies, i heard the last two were crap.

blind

To Me The Only One Of The Last Two Was Crap. The Crap One Was Alien Ressurection. Alien 3 Was Pretty Funny.

IcE

It was funny yeah
Although I don't think "funny" is what they had in mind when they released it

blind

Probably Not.

Cliff

Well I think the newborn killed its mother for one of two reasons, 1 Ripley was more like it then its own mother 2 When the newborn were to grown up it would probably cause some problems in the hive, who knows maybe the newborn was female.

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
Some dude explained that the queen had inherited a human female's reproductive system from Ripley (what with the genetic mixups and stuff), presumably it had a wild time with one of its drones (or one of the cocooned people? The guy who explained it all sure seemed rather happy..) then inexplicably developed a xeno-foetus in an immensely short space of time. Hence oversized uterus.

Okay, so what everybody is likely to say:
Queen got genatically modified to become partial human and thus develop some kind of foutus inside a female human reproductive system thus giving instant acces to a very, VERY new alien breed (gender is unknown)

Quote:
Well I think the newborn killed its mother for one of two reasons, 1 Ripley was more like it then its own mother 2 When the newborn were to grown up it would probably cause some problems in the hive, who knows maybe the newborn was female.

In abcense of a Queen evey, male or female, alien is able do become a Queen(but first they have to duke it out who becomes that) but that could be a very good reason why it killed it's mother but IF id was female i would be very curious how it would look when it turned into a Queen

Anyway thank you all for these answers so now i can happely sleep normal tonight

SM

Pretty much what Hicks said.

Ripley inherited stuff from the Queen; the Queen inheroted stuff from Ripley - namely a human womb. Gediman said it was a second cycle. So she had the normal cycle laying eggs, but this stopped and soon she developed a human-like womb. Since Queen's are born fertile, a new lifeform developed in the new womb.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f38d6787426fb24cc0fc8ee7e72c91c3)