AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Favourtie Tactics as Your Best species

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Favourtie Tactics as Your Best species
Total Posts: 9

Alien Hunter

post ur species, mine: alien
your tactic overwview: Sneaky and Silent
then a total description

well nearly everyone knows how i would use this, crawl on walls follow a human and hide stalk him and then eventually kill him. or just prepare a suden rush attack and kill it *i dont do that a lot*

if its a pred on an all species games i tend to get him whilest hes battling a human or another alien, but try too attck him whilst hes on human vision (blue eyes)

Deathtammer

my favorite specie is the marine. My favorite tactic is killing the enemy. the big part of the tactic is using my weapon.

Crazy Alien Lord

Favorite Species: Alien Drone, Human Minigunner, Human Double Pistoler.
Favorite Tactic: drone; attack run a circle around apponent attack, run a circle attack.
Human Minigunner: charge and shoot.
Human Double Pistoler: shoot like theres no tommorow.

SirYawnalot

Predalien, Minigunner, Pulse rifle guy.

Predalien tactic: Jousting, I'm not much of a sneak . This involves wall-crawling all over the place, then either dropping on the guy's head or pouncing, then immediately jumping up and clawing on the guy's head, then pounce him again if he's still alive. Bit of tail action too if I'm chasing someone.

Minigunner tactic: Umm, shoot things? Stay away from walls to avoid aliens and explosives but use cover often. Switch to Shotgun if the enemy might use grenades- lets me jump higher.

Pulse tactic: Go for the headshot! And no grenades. Unless it's someone who pisses me off or is hiding round a corner.

Slicer

Alien: Praetorian
Human: Sniper
Predator: Sniper

As alien i try to use a sneak tactic with my preat as much as possible but knowing that i do not have wall walk that makes it so much more difficult, my main stratagy is hop around and try to claw off the other guys head before i get a emp to hit me.

As marine i run around and fire at anything that moves, i tend to hide in the best possible place i can get to and stay there untill someone finds me then i go run off to somewhere else.

As predator (only with no aliens around) i find the highest and safest spot in the game and camp there with my speargun trying to take some peoples head off (most of the time i'll camp near a box to be safe).

Nuthouse_Escapee

Predalien: Hide n wait/hit n run

I tend to either stick to the ceiling on closed maps where i know someone will come through, wait for it, drop on the poor sucker's head, rip said head off .

Or, on open maps like compound, i pounce in, kill one, pounce out before they can draw a bead on me... works wonders!

yup, yup, i'm an overrun junkie these work best on overrun.

Shivan

PRedalien.

Pounce, high jump pounce, high jump pounce, clawing all the way. Good for those open maps. if you get lucky and hit him with the pounce, all the better.

Renegade

Species: Marine-Sniper
Tactic: Killing the enemy offcourse!!!

Stock up on all the ammo i can find. Scout around the map (if necessary) and pick out the highest advantage point. Stay low. Be sure to have a clear line of site. Pull the trigger

R'iithsss the D...

Alien: Runner (duh)
Human: Minigunner, sniper and pulse
Predator: Predator (normal)

As an Alien i dont really know what tactics i use BUT THERE EFFECTIVE!! I tend to play with a whole range of tactics...ive got a tactic for each species and for each map. That means i will fight a pred different of compound then lets say on A'lesserfate, so that kinda results in a hell of a lot of diversity

As a human, with minigun id just say:"USE THOSE 900 BULLETS!" and blast away.
With sniper, wel just camp a bit...line up and pull that funny littl thingy that makes ur gun go BANG!
And as pulse....wel, headshot heaven ofcourse!! No nades, unless somebody deserves it.

With the Predator...i dont play pred that much so i dont got a thingy yu can call 'tactic' with the pred. I just hack and slash with spear and rack up headshots with speargun. And die immediatly after i did that.....

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || e959f64f9d00a8c572935c5f5f3a2e5c)