AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

What would you do if...

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: What would you do if...
Total Posts: 19

R'iithsss the D...

Okay so here's the deal, you hate something about a game(any game i don't care) and you find it REALLY annoying and all. But then a gift from heaven: You get BIG TIME POWER AND A SHIT LOAD OF CASH. So if you had that now what would you add/remove/alter to a game. Not just AvP2 but ANY game. And comon guys i just KNOW something like this is out there so go ahead and post something

Nuthouse_Escapee

well, my brain has stopped functioning temporarily, so the only thing i can think of now is giving avp, avp: ge, avp2, avp2: ph, and every other avp game Halo caliber AI. the AI is the series only major downfall. i mean, come ON!! what kind of alien runs straight at a waiting MINIGUN?!?!? and in avp2, the aliens didnt even wall crawl, you could get one stuck behind a crate and nade it to death.... so... AI. thats what i'd do

SirYawnalot

Balanced multiplayer for AvP2. I've talked about what I'd like to change elsewhere, so I won't mention it again.
Oh yeah, and in Streets of Rage 3 I'd give the game a wider variety of enemies and replace Zan and Skate with Adam from the original game. And replace the final boss with something else.

R'iithsss the D...

See i knew something like this was out there. And yeah siryawn i would also like avp2 to be more balanced. Well atleast one thing. SPEED FOR ALIENS i don't know if it's just me but in my point of view those critters are just FAR to slow i mean what happened to the fun thing of running into a pair of legs and then shrink them a bit instead of immedaitly pouncing on a rine or pred cuss ur too slow to even get near them. well that is what i would do if i could do that.

And guys just keep the posts coming

Nuthouse_Escapee

did you ever play the original avp, R'iithsss? well, in that, the bugs are fast, the tail is a killing weapon (no stun), and theres no pounce

R'iithsss the D...

Yup i've played AvP, but not the full version but the Alien demo and yes those critters there are FAST!!!
But i was referring to the fact that the aliens in AvP2 are slower then the ones in AvP. Thus forcing you to pounce on yur enemies to even get near them.

But lets keep on topic Nuthouse, now we worked this out we should be continuing with what this thread was originally made for.

A'hrisss

With me, i'd have to say... AvP2. Even though its a bit more realistic than AvP, I think u shout at least have one more clip for the minigun and the smartgun. Those guns run out of ammo too fast.

Nuthouse_Escapee

i think thats the point. and i dont think the ammo is modular for the minigun, it doesnt even have clipses!

yeth

yea but if they had more ammo it would take something like 8 secs to reload in game and you would have to rely on fellow gamers to prtect your butt.

IcE

I'd help em get the X co-op mod perfected and touched up with compatability.. cuz the potential is there but it looks like there will be problems for a while still

Slicer

there is a balanced version (sorta) and ice is right it is x-coop but it does have problems. also in The Thing i'd decrese the hp of the walkers *not enough ammo* and give the flamethrower more ammo, also in avp2 i'd love to see the light predators speed go way up because i was playing in evac yesterday with wristblades and the damn corperate ran me over

TIKI

heh corps now thats funny (would be impossible in real life)

R'iithsss the D...

Okay gang lets get one thing straight here,

The only predator who is slow enough to be outrunned by a human is the Heavy Predator. But any other is FASTER OR JUST AS FAST. So no whining anymore about that.
Or heck send Fox an angry letter stating you want the predators to be faster or somethin.

Acid-Death

Well first off, I would take all the metal gear solid games (Which I am a HUGE fan of) and make them longer because the games are far too short for such a brilliant game.

I then would take project zero (The scariest game known to mankind, only satan could have created this) and make it less scary so I can progress further in the game without hiding it under my sock draw (Trust me this is a scary game!)

After banquishing that evil I would make grand theft auto games online/multiplayer so you can enjoy the sprawls of vice city/liberty city with your friends.

And then to finnish it off I would take avp: extinction and give it a multiplayer/online feature.

P.s. The matrix online has been announced!

SirYawnalot

What exactly is Project Zero? I don't think I've heard of it.

Oh, and I'd do a remake of Space Hulk, but I don't think that counts as an improvement, technically speaking.

AlienSlof

OMG - Space Hulk - that brings back memories! I had the boardgame version with loads of extra bits because my bloke used to work at Games Workshop, and brought all sorts of extras home that had been returns. Played that game for aaaages!

Acid-Death

Project zero?! Probably one of the scariest games to exist. Not many have heard of it since the makers feared mass heart attacks and exorcist style suicides. It is a scary game, very scary.

Basically you play the part of a young girl whos brother has gone missing in a mansion where over the years grisly things have happened. The idea of the game is, your armed with an antique camera which saps the energy of ghosts when you take photos.......it is a very very scary game and I dont recommend it for those with a weak heart.....I am not lying!

R'iithsss the D...

Hehe, yeah i've heard of project zero. I got a review of the game in one of them PC magazines. And hell yeah after seeing those bloody screenshots i'm sure i'll never get that game. As the reviewer Quotes
Quote:
After playing this game for over half an hour my heart nearly stopped ticking. It was THAT scary, even for a big horror fan as me.

So yeah i can understand that it MUST be scary.

TIKI

Quote:
Okay gang lets get one thing straight here,

The only predator who is slow enough to be outrunned by a human is the Heavy Predator. But any other is FASTER OR JUST AS FAST. So no whining anymore about that.
Or heck send Fox an angry letter stating you want the predators to be faster or somethin.

Give me the adress and i will

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || b178a6282c8d09cc8e43332f31d43e6e)