AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

marine mods

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: marine mods
Total Posts: 13

Deathtammer

if you like marines then what are your favorite mods with the marine. even if you don't like marines and you know some good ones then could post them. oh anyone that i knows i would like it if you would post the sites that they are at.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Avp2: SE and Avp2: SE2, both at planet avp here

Deathtammer

that good. thanks for that. k anyone else have anything.

Deathtammer

anyone at all. their must be somethin you have.

IcE

Don't use marines enough to download a mod for em.. Only thing I got is some skins that an old clan m8 did for me.

TIKI

I dont have any marine mods never have i had 1

The Grim Reaper

If u are marines,predators,and aliens, u can combine the three and make ur own unstoppable team cause i did before somebody that i know had to do something to the computer but i had a unstoppable team called The Grim Reaper Squad and i was the bomb with weapon mods. and skin mods and ur the bomb with the weapons that i made where the bomb and the tech stuff waz the bomb and it take a little Imagation
with ur weapon mods on there u will be the BOMB.

Deathtammer

Quote:
If u are marines,predators,and aliens, u can combine the three and make ur own unstoppable team cause i did before somebody that i know had to do something to the computer but i had a unstoppable team called The Grim Reaper Squad and i was the bomb with weapon mods. and skin mods and ur the bomb with the weapons that i made where the bomb and the tech stuff waz the bomb and it take a little Imagation
with ur weapon mods on there u will be the BOMB.

ya our team is really good. this is about the marine mods though.

Deathtammer

weapon mods for the marine that me and my friend here make are bad ass stuff.

TIKI

I could still kill all in your squat withe Yautja 1 by 1

Nuthouse_Escapee

and i could take *ALMOST* everybody on the agn in a hand 2 hand duel with yautja

The Grim Reaper

Marine Mods the best one for marines are weapon Mods for the marines cuz u can make some kick ass fucking weapons.

Deathtammer

man marines are kick ass.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 9da926461c882d1596a2cd5bb3a89ada)