AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Multiplayer names

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Multiplayer names
Total Posts: 29

Deathtammer

hey people what is the name of your clan. you people don't have to say your clan name if you don't want to. the name of my clan name some people would have already seen on a different thread called marine mods that the grim reaper said while he was talking about his bomb mod. it's called the grim reaper squad.

Noobie Hunter

dude there's nobody here. am i going insane.

Deathtammer

Quote:

yes you are. now back to the topic does anybody at all like to say the name of their clan.

Noobie Hunter

Quote:
Quote:

yes you are. now back to the topic does anybody at all like to say the name of their clan.

i can't remember. i left my clan like 2 or 3 months ago.

Deathtammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i can't remember. i left my clan like 2 or 3 months ago.

cool anybody else.

Deathtammer

man it's like a desert here. wow man. it so quiet. but anyway their's got to be somebody that want's to say their name of their clan.

Deathtammer

AHHHHHHHHHH! SO QUIET!

Froggy

I recently joined a clan called Law of the Xenomorph. Yes, it is an alien clan.

{LTX}Doom[2r] is my name in MP games.

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
I recently joined a clan called Law of the Xenomorph. Yes, it is an alien clan.

{LTX}Doom[2r] is my name in MP games.

Hehe froggy i know that one, ur leader is {LTX}Ladybird[5g] isnt it. She's a gud friend of mine, and a VERY gud predalien player. She plays a really tiny bit worse then me but trust me she can still kick but, hehe.Heck i even was there when she started the clan and im glad to see her clan is doing such a nice job

Well now with the rest of the thread i want to name my clan
[RDD] = Realm of darkness and destruction. Not many players are in it but the ones that are are gud, very gud. And we play as any species but i prefer alien the most they just kick ass

My name online is [RDD]SSG-R'ithsss and i usually kick but as alien. And comon people this could be a great thread so go on and post something about ur clan.

Deathtammer

that's good. anybody else like to say anything.

killadutch

my tag is: [HEL]K Dutch

My clan is called Hell's Elite Legions
we have about 16 chapters or so (games).. and about 2000 members... avp2 is also our best chapter
our url is: www.hel-guild.com

Deathtammer

Quote:

we have about 16 chapters or so (games).. and about 2000 members... avp2 is also our best chapter

oh man that's a big group.

SirYawnalot

Quote:

Bah, so many people sell out these days... Bungie sell out to Microsoft, many Id employees sell out to Microsoft, most UT players sell out to {Sweet}, most AvP players sell out to [HEL]. You're selling your souls, people!!

TIKI

Lol heh if i am lucky in the next week i will get in a yautja brotherhood yes not clan. its called Dark moon hunters.

killadutch

yeah, indeed, too bad we only have 5 preds eh? thats selling my soul.

SirYawnalot

5 Pred CLANS you mean? Sell-outer.

Deathtammer

Quote:
yeah, indeed, too bad we only have 5 preds eh? thats selling my soul.

only five preds huh. dude that's really fuck up. hey dude why don't you send out a post that is recruiting the preds.

killadutch

no.. well, we really have about 10-12 if you count the Euro squad
but, 5 preds is great, a well oiled machine
dont want no more

Slicer

<----RDD also ^.^ and theres one more person in here that is in it (thats in agn)

TIKI

Ya 5 preds are pretty good ass kicking force

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || aef66339c938a3793aff6f09d30d281d)