AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Help Constant Lockups

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Help Constant Lockups
Total Posts: 6

LordViper

I have a Dell p3 w/ 1 ghz. It has 512 sdram and a Geforce2 32 mb. I think that this would be good enough to run avp2, but the game locksup whenever I start a game. PS I have the lastest nvidia drivers(2180) and directx 8.1 Why isn't the game working?

the_demigod

I heard of a lot of freezes on movies.

have you got the retail version patch????????

Swiss

it sounds like the original AvP bug coming back to haunt us... the loader bar would load half way then the game would crash, thousands of copies of AvP would do this, patching generally helps, but i dont recall them ever finding a proper cure..

FN2K

I have had problems when the movies were showing t the begining......actually it would lock up on the 20th century Fox one so I just renamed all the movies and put a 1 before the extension and now I dont have to watch the movies everytime and it doesnt ever lock up when loading the game.

the_demigod

cool trick

Wilkers

yeah i got the same prob only mine locks up on like the 4th or 5th mission for each species. its really pissin me off i patched it but even this didnt seem to help. the only thing that seems to work is the multiplayer and thats it

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b7fbec4d3a7c4465ab5fd3f143584f84)