AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

BEST player awards!!!

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: BEST player awards!!!
Total Posts: 18

R'iithsss the D...

Wel as sum already know we had a thread called "the worst player awards" were we posted and cursed all BAD players. But thank god there are also still gud players like me for example *brag brag brag* but now i would like to make a thread were ppl put these gud players and praise them for they are a rare and dying race. Cus face it noobs are coming in waves and are using aimbots like there wasnt anything else. So if u have a "gud" player u would like to nominate go ahead and post it here!

R'iithsss the D...

So then ill start off with nominating three VERY gud human vs human players and here they are:

-bonez- aka Trend_kill a very gud human player and really worth to be put here.

SIN aka O_o also a very gud human player and very handy with a pulse (personal experiance)

D aka Dragoon thesame as above but even better then those two together REALLY IM NOT JOKING!!! Face this guy as an enemy and u can kiss ur ass bye bye.

Wel those were three players i know that are GUD and i hope anybody else has sum too.

Crazy Alien Lord

ok heres some although these guys are all from 2002 when i actually played it alot.

ACE: a gud human player that was excellent at working on a team with a xenomorph against other people.

Boomstick: a nice guy who was good with his sniper rifle and great with the concept of u scratch my back and i scratch urs.
we were facing this dumb ass marine and a tracking happy yautja. we were both xenos and life cycle was on. well the human had major lag problems but we could still hug him. so we would hug him and the yautja guy would come over and camp then kill us when we burst. then if we did make it against all odds to become a drone he would use his shoulder cannon or continuely disc us. so me and boom stick would watch eachothers back. if one was incubating then the other would be on look out and attack the yautja. this stratagy worked quite well.
anyway that is the end of my awards.

killadutch

Dragoon? Ive played him many a' time.... hes ok...
how about *HEL*Hicks... best sniper I've ever seen in my 2 years plus experience

R'iithsss the D...

Wel Killa then again u probably ARE better in avp2 then me but i sure got my but kicked by Dragoon, so i say hes gud!!

Now ive got two more players to announce:
Ati-RFW-cpl, very gud sniper and not too easyto kill, likes to emp ppl too with his grenade launcher and then sarcastically kill them with his pistol

This is the guy i play the most against and were gud pals online, playing either against or with eachother we sure make a hell of a massacre!!! So noobs beware.

Then i also have to announce a predator i dont know his name anymore but it could have been *HEL*Hicks as a light pred. Boy he sure knows how to frag a runner with a speargun!!! Very gud and nice player, keeping it fair the most part.

Btw an off topic question: Killa do yu ever play online? If so i would like to play against yu.

killadutch

of course, I always play online
I hope your from NA, because if you arent, then my speargun will have to be put away and ill have to use combi

R'iithsss the D...

Killa ill be honest with you...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! Im not in NA or whatever and i really dont care that much what yu use against me (as long as ur not gonna lame me by pulling out a homing weapon and sit in a corner and shoot me ) but i gues yu wont though cus i think ur a gud fair player.

Now ermm im kinda busy at the moment but i got this friday the entire day to play online and if u cant make it then ive got vacation the whole next week so i think we can arrange something. PM me if u want to and if not...wel then ill find my next victim

killadutch

Im free for friday...

R'iithsss the D...

NEAT ME TOO!!! So killa, PM me then and yu set the rules and were we play and all that other stuff k?

blind

Isn't this topic supposed to be about good players? Not scheduling matches to play against other people. I cannot say who is good considering I do not own ANY avp game. I want to, but am not sure my comp can run em.

TIKI

Hmmm i am my self a good avp2 player when i play it everyday, havent done it now for over a month though.
Cant remember the good players names anymore damn i must bee sleepy or something.

TIKI

Oh now i know one DMH Gahn-rath i think thats spelled right, i wanted to get in that brotherhood but they dint let me i am 15 and the minimum is 16 vaaaaaaaaaaa

Nuthouse_Escapee

hmm... what speed, blind? I have a 450 that runs the original silk smooth, and does the sequel fine in multiplayer, but gets a bit jerky in solo mode.

R'iithsss the D...

ITS A MIRACLE!!! NUTTY IS BACK! Or wel...she atleast posted something

TIKI

Wow she is back, how lovely thought you will never show up!?

Nuthouse_Escapee

yea, i am back (sort of), more or less. i wont be on nearly as much, just now and then, maybe 20 times a day

R'iithsss the D...

HURRAAAY FOR NUTTY!!! *and for me * hows my paragraph going nutty? i need to know if i can send ya the rest of it.

Nuthouse_Escapee

oh crap! i knew i forgot something :S. I havn't been working on it... i joined a writing group, and started a story of my own (about seven pages thus far in size twelve type in MS word), and joined a writing group too! a few more shorts done.
why don't you post what you've got?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 24d8aeb6122b904bc1ebf282a661f7f1)