AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

AVP2 editing tools

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: AVP2 editing tools
Total Posts: 11

immortal

Does AVP2 have any level editing tools and things with it. Cause i would only get it if there are as i want to make an ALIENS MOD for it.

Prezes

the code and tools aren't out YET.

but once they ARE... heaven is the limit

immortal

cool, cause i really want to see a re-inactment of aliens in a game, and maybe a bit of ALIEN 3.

the_demigod

yep- I just got informed that the tools ARE forthcoming

we'll be setting a special site just for the modding comunity

Cody

Our site has some usefull info http://avp2missions.com/

the_demigod

My new site will be coming online soon too- there will be a lot of interactive stuff, and an opportunity for mappers and skinners to get feedback from users.

As always- it will have a cool domain, cool layout.... oh hell, it'lll be simply COOL.

None of the Filthplanet download login shit either...

Look out for a news item this week.!!

Staff needed.

[ This message was edited by: the_demigod on 2001-11-25 08:19 ]

FN2K

What type of skills are you looking for your staff to have for the modding site?

Swiss

Quote:

On 2001-11-25 08:18, the_demigod wrote:

My new site will be coming online soon too- there will be a lot of interactive stuff, and an opportunity for mappers and skinners to get feedback from users.

As always- it will have a cool domain, cool layout.... oh hell, it'lll be simply COOL.

None of the Filthplanet download login shit either...

Look out for a news item this week.!!

Staff needed.

[ This message was edited by: the_demigod on 2001-11-25 08:19 ]

starting another site? Shouldn't you do that on this site instead? Its moving the mod scene away from Avp2.net and as a result, lowering the amount of visitors...

Prezes

Quote:

On 2001-11-25 14:47, Swiss wrote:

starting another site? Shouldn't you do that on this site instead? Its moving the mod scene away from Avp2.net and as a result, lowering the amount of visitors...

The modding site would be that, a modding site. Pure and simple. The two would be so linked together it wouldn't make any difference. If you want skins and mods, go to the other, which would tell you to visit this one anyway.

This one would continue to feature everything but the two things...

the_demigod

Glock argues that the tool will be released today!!!!!!!!!

26th November.....

X-Mike

There are unofficial tools to skin for Avp2. Like WinRez and Dedit.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 958b2bfb4fb95fdd1b26f4fa5a2a73e4)