AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Marine mission Savior help

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Marine mission Savior help
Total Posts: 11

UJITTA

OK im stuck on the savior mission for the marines, ive been wandering around aimlessly look in for a place to go but find nothing. im at the part in the tunnels were the lady-Aikeo (maybe?) tells you to find whats blocking the steam for the reacters or somthing PLEASE HELP thnks in advance

the_demigod

you're in Alice??

shot out the rods that go at an angle from the walls to each of the two vertical columns...

UJITTA

Ahh.. thanks didnt see those thiing up there...

UJITTA

just beat the marine segmant... VERY dissapoiting

Swiss

Alien missions were the only satisfying ones.

A lot of wasted opportunities... scary as hell first time through though for the marine...

UJITTA

yea i know what you mean

the_demigod

Pred is better.

Especially the "Pods" levels

Deuce

I found most of the stories to be a big disapointment, there was alot of potential but it seems story mode was a big lame-o

the_demigod

yeah, the story COULD have been better...

UJITTA

I agree as well

Maci_D79

Shame you have to continue without 'Alice'...would have been better to attack the Young Queen with....ahh well

Also...Dont the Alien missions seem easy to complete on most dificulty's ? I think there is a thing that Marine was hard because there was like a kinda fear of goin around the corner because of what would jump out...and when you an Alien...you are that fear ! Run around invinsible kinda style like...get what i mean ?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6d80614679f96af6798aaade76a968f4)