AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Worst clan ever?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Worst clan ever?
Total Posts: 4

J..here....

Tell ur suggestion... mine is: -(Z)-.. reasons are: Hakk|X| n00b player who says taht if people are better than him they are hackers or n00bs.... And whole clans sk's and is asshole.. so whats ur opinion/suggestion...

R'iithsss the D...

Oh oh oh, i got a good one! They call themselves the VooDoo clan and well...they practically do everything that shouldnt be in a game ---> think of sk's, hacking, camping, n00bing and disobeying rules...if they arent doing any of those they keep themselves busy with being cocky and yelling at other players just cus they are skilled, they also think they can 0wn everybody with one hand on their back, lol ever heard such a silly clan

J..here....

i know the VooDoo clan.. haha.. they couldnt play properly.. And they said taht i have aim bot...heh...

Razortech Xeno ...

Those guys are in fire arms too, there so stupid they walked out of a window in a line and I shot them down with a sniper rifle and they said I hacked, I told them that they were noobs for walking like that, especualy out a window! they also have a habit of walking in strait lines and that makes for easy six man head shots with a single round, I don't realy have to complain of cours because there are no hacks for fire arms that could help there stupidity. Oh and fire arms is a very realistik mod for half life, you can get it at www.firearmsmod.com, it's arsinal surpases every game I've seen, by realism and amount of weapons. Cs has nothing on this. Well anyways I would have to nominate The games room clan, it's CS but they realy suck and only win by Cheating every way posible, which includes going into game config files and makin specific guns do 1000 DAMEGE!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f61cae106b94f08ca9aacfc45bce6c3c)