AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Help please on Predator level.........

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Help please on Predator level.........
Total Posts: 19

andydvd

.......Unexpected Allies.

I've picked up the weapons in the large area with the dead predator on the trolly and proceeded on and found the spear gun.I seem to have cleared out that area of humans and guards etc but I can't seem to find out where to go next......... theres a room with doors that looks like the entrance to a lift..it had some barrels in it and a guard hiding behind some crates.....he's dead and the barrels are history...but where next.........

TomM

Congrats. You have found the most annoying AvP2 bug EVER.

the thing is that the speargun IS the last weapon to find. but seeing as the fucking bugs in AvP2 are everywhere sometimes it doesnt Tick the objective so therefore the door doesnt open

The only thing you can do is try again and again (try loading the autosave) until it ticks the box when u have picked up all the weapons.

It happend to me...just ask Demi he helped me for ages and then i found out it was a bug

UJITTA

Did you find the cloaking device? Thats what happend to me on that part of the pred game, if you havent, it looks alot like a lamp, im not sure what room its in but its in one of them soon after the big room with the dead pred, i think its a door on the right in one of the hallways after that room ts on a table that another weapon was on.. if you can make sense of this (and you havent found the cloaking device) this should help you

Maci_D79

Isnt it in the room with that wierd like stand thingy with Cloak and something else on top ?

TomM

he wuld have got that. If hes got the speargun then he would have got passed that part.

Its probably the bug

the_demigod

I never noticed the bug.....

TomM

Thats what i had trouble with one night and u tried helping demi. u loaded ure profile and everything.

i went to loads of forums on my college conn which was T1 or something and found out its a bug

TomM

Thats what i had trouble with one night and u tried helping demi. u loaded ure profile and everything.

i went to loads of forums on my college conn which was T1 or something and found out its a bug

TomM

TomM

TomM

TomM

TomM

TomM

TomM

TomM

TomM

TomM

TomM

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 1e72ed810ad685c9cbe085f0ccc2736e)