AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

New blood

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: New blood
Total Posts: 16

Shadowtooth

Hey guys, Im new to this site...I pretty know about the predators and aliens and such...Im hoping to get Pred vs. alien 2 for christmas....

[edit] whoops....forgot I posted in the wrong area -_- sorry guys....if ya can ..move it to anywhere.... [/edit]

[ This message was edited by: Shadowtooth on 2001-12-23 19:21 ]

Broodmind

Hope you have one powerful graphic card for your PC .

Cliff

Cool somebody new.

So how did you end up here.

the_demigod

thread moved

welcome.

Apone

Hey guys.....i'm new too...

just got hooked onto this AVP craze around 2 weeks ago..heheh....

Terrorfarmer

haha me 2. When i found out that avp2 was finally released in the Netherlands i quickly bought it before anybody else could grab it away in front of me. That should be about 3 to 4 weeks ago by now

Apone

I tried AVP2 in a local cyber cafe once....

that night itself i went out to get a copy of aliens 1 and aliens 2....

anyone heard of the movie "unseen"?

it's supposedly pred 3

Terrorfarmer

nope... not me, but then again i'm not such a pred fan.

the_demigod

I've played AvPII so many times in preparing this site, that I can't stand it now.....

Apone

hehe....u close your eyes, and u can visualise things from the pred's point of view huh?

strider68744

that would rule!

the_demigod

Actually I CAN see as the Pred...

I can also do that from a female dominantrix POV... but thats just my imagination... lol.

nah, the game IS nice.

Terrorfarmer

yes, sure..... but when it comes to multiplayer action give me avp1..... and you have pred vision? cool I have alien vision let's meet sometime and fight the universal duel sometime

Cliff

Wow cool you people see things out of the predators view can wait until that happens to me then I would perhaps see thing form a aliens view. Yes, know your prey.

Dan

I started the AVP craze last saturday, AVP2 looked so cool I just went down town and got it. I had a couple of demos of the first AVP and one demo of AVP2, they were fantastic.

Cliff

Well AvP2 is starting to influence my school work. Every day I get home and then play AvP2 and homework is the last thing on my mind but I can't stop.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 2b5656b0a71d217a262424ba06937e38)