AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Help I'm Stuck in Alien level (surprise level)

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Help I'm Stuck in Alien level (surprise level)
Total Posts: 7

trooper321

Hi guys, i hope someone can help me here, i'm stuck...I'm in a room with 2 fans, and 2 generators...i found the duckt so i could stop the 2 fans! But now i'm totally stuck, i searched the rooms, all doors are closed and there's nothing i can do...can someone please help me?

UJITTA

Im not sure what part your at but have you checked the ceiling all over?

the_demigod

agreed. what level????? maybe species 2....

trooper321

It's the 'escape' level...3 fans..2 fans are turned off by me...1 fan still working...2 generators making noise...3 rooms...ceiling ducts connecting 2 rooms...all doors are closed and all enemies are killed...totally stuck here...

the_demigod

aren't the fans decoys to allow you to gain entry to a room that can be reached by running AT the sentry guns??

farmboy

The answer to your problem is in the room with the sentry gun at the bottom of the ramp. It's a grate in the right corner as you come into the room off the ramp, you'll miss the grate if your not looking for it. It is on the floor, I stood on it before I knew it was there.

trooper321

Thanks farmboy! this fixed my problem! It got me much further in the game although i'm stuck again, maybe someone can help me here...(see other topic, thanks a lot!)

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 7c2b9bd7bf724315b32654b56109d70c)