AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

HELP ON PRED LEVEL "TRAP"

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: HELP ON PRED LEVEL "TRAP"
Total Posts: 7

wydnej

Hi Guys, Dudes am having serious trouble on a level that I have come to, after surviving the crash of the drop ship that you have to jump onto the top of before it destroys the cargo bay.... you end up underground and by a pool in which lies 2 dead Predators.

Now comes the bit I am stuck on... as soon as you step down off the ridge you are attacked by an unending stream of bugs, I have tried pegging it down the corridors etc and trying to get away from them, have also tried frying as many as possible thinking they may run out.... DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CLUE HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS LITTLE HOLE OF THE GAME!?!?!?! Was really enjoying it up until this point now am feeling all post Xmas and miffed.... your help eagerly appreciated.

Cheers dudes.

UJITTA

If your having a problem killing the bugs, what worked for me was using the spear while running backwards, the all chase you and for some reason your faster. every time the try to get you you'll swipe them with your spear.

UJITTA

But to get out you just try to keep heading in an upward direction. hope this helps

Terrorfarmer

oh the solution is simple. pick ur shoulder cannon and switch to anti alien vision. one shot is enough to kill them (at least in normal mode) and strafe and walk back. Ok there are a good number of them but they are pretty easy to kill

the_demigod

I foiund that shooting at attacking aliens is easier in normal vision mode.

in red mode the ball of energy travels to the place the alien WAS [no interception] and in normal view you just shoot BEFORE the attacking alien to guarantee it WALKS INTO the round.

BTW: walk backwards through the tunnels- the odds are you WILL be taken towards the surface.

wydnej

Cheers for all the help guys, really helped me out of a hole (so to speak!).

cheers

Terrorfarmer

hmmmm perhaps with the new patch (the sc has been modified) but when i played it every shot was a hit.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 7f0e65c5c19f358d9a7dcd9086ca97d6)