AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

I need help in the Predator campaign...

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: I need help in the Predator campaign...
Total Posts: 17

Cougar

I need help to get through the predator campaign: I am stuck in Mission 4: Unexpected Allies. I have gotten the mask, but how come I can't recharge my power or my health? Can you not do that in this level?

--Cougar

Terrorfarmer

ehm... a pred doesn't recharge his health or power with a mask. A few rooms further you'll find the energy sift device to recharge your power and the medicomp to heal. The only problem is to stay alive that long. Good luck

Apone

Hey cougar...how did u get the mask in the 1st place? i see it in the room, but i can't get into the room...ARghhhhh

Terrorfarmer

i finished all 3 campaigns so just ask me..... I know where u are. When ur in the room where u can see the mask behind the glass u can also see 2 large pipes right of you (look up) and superjump between them. Another superjump higher and you can see an object you can damage with your blades and use your thingy (H) key to fry it.... then the door will open

Apone

thanks alot....

how about cougar's problem????

the_demigod

there's a medkit later on the level me thinks and the enrgy sift device.

Terrorfarmer

just like i said..... the hard thing is to stay alive untill you find the medkit...... You can find it when you are in a large room and there's a dead pred used for research. On that table there are both the medicomp and the shoulder cannon. You can also find the energy sift device in that room..... Just stay alive long enough to get it

Apone

Hey Guys....i'm stuck again....

i'm in this room with 2 huge blowers on top..3 explodable tins stacked up....

what should i do???

btw, it's unexpected allies....

thanks in advance.....

Terrorfarmer

hmmm plz be more specific... i can't really say where you are

Cougar

For god sake I already got past the part with the two pipe thingys, if you realised i said "I have the mask!" *Duh* lol, j/k. Thanks for the help... >- Figured it out about 5 mins after I posted this -< But still

Apone

ERm.....

it's the room AFTER u pick up the speargun...

Arteinis

Arghhhh i'm stuck in the Predator campaign too.I'm on Interloper and I'm stuck at the escape the core bit,are you meant to use your door opening thingy on the elevator panel or something?

Apone

Ermmm....

if u are where i think u are....

u're supposed to press use on the switch (default key = E), then your crosshair will change to a yellow device.....then take out your thingamagic (i don't know what it is.....default key = h)

then left click and hold down.....

Arteinis

[quote]

thank yoos

nidge

I'am also stuck on interloper 'escaping the core' have killed soldiers tried to open doors with use and charge emitter to no avail could this be glitch in program please help as i'm pulling hair out here

Arteinis

hey hey hey hey,dont worry it took me aaaaages too,jump up to the place with the door that youve been trying to open,im probably going to confuse you with my explanation but i'll give it a shot...

ok your on a raised area in the steamy place,above and in front and to the right(or left,it goes all the way around) of the door youve been ofyou is a sorta ledge which you can reach if you do your big leap thingy,you cant really see it from where you are

oooook,i confused myself doing that,but hey,im a confused girl....

Arteinis

woops...a few mistakes

hey hey hey hey,dont worry it took me aaaaages too,jump up to the place with the door that youve been trying to open,im probably going to confuse you with my explanation but i'll give it a shot...

ok your on a raised area in the steamy place,above and in front and to the right(or left,it goes all the way around) of the door youve been trying to open is a sorta ledge which you can reach if you do your big leap thingy,you cant really see it from where you are

oooook,i confused myself doing that,but hey,im a confused girl....

tell me if that was too confusing,dont worry,i dont bite....

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 54099e496f7b265af9935ee389c19b1b)