AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fourth species....

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Fourth species....
Total Posts: 9

Apone

okay...this maybe an obvious question, but it's an honest one too...

there's marines, aliens, predators...and then theres this fourth faction, which are identical to marines....what are they and what are the advantages/disadvantages....???

Mariini

In multiplayer or sp?

Doesn't really matter, they are W-Y troops, identical with marines ecsept combat droids... Maybe more? Nothing so intresting, but a campagin with W-Y soldier might be really intresting...

Cougar

The Wayland Yutani (WY) corporation are scientists and the security. The advantage they have is the amount of troops they have compared to the marines! Plus they are equiped with Combat Synthetics.

Apone

so theres no advantages in Multiplayer mode??

i heard they move faster?

Terrorfarmer

ehm... do you mean corporates??? they have no advantage and in singleplayer they are just mercenaries under rykovs command who help doctor eisenberg

Apone

ohhh...thanks alot guys...=)

btw, they're so annoying in Pred missions huh?

UJITTA

Specially the big ones with rockets

the_demigod

I ike those dudes with the rocket launchers. they're SOOO lethal.

Terrorfarmer

hmmm i hate those fucking combat synthetics..... let's take a peek. bam headshot and ur dead.. grmbl (sniper rifle)

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 23e0b89266a59ddcb92d542b6855cd16)