AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Hadley's Hope campaign postponed

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Hadley's Hope campaign postponed
Total Posts: 5

Swiss

Due to difficulties, Hicks' Hadley's Hope campaign project is being halted. We recieved very few offers from mappers and texture artists, very few accepted offers from us and our future multiplayer mission co-ordinator decided to retire early from the AvP2 community. We also were undergoing negotiations with USCM mod, which looked extremely promising when their project leader decided to retire early from the AvP2 community, leaving us with a team of 5 marginally experienced mappers. You will hopefully, instead of a campaign, be seeing several multiplayer maps from us. If they are successful, we will possibly go back to the original project.

I for one wish to express my disappointment at this community's lack of enthusiasm to recreate the most incredible story of survival ever told.

-SwissRebel

Part of "Hicks' Hadley's Hope Campaign"

the_demigod

You talking about Eldritch going??

anyways- give the community some time, once they come to terms with the tools, there should be some action.

Modmaker made a good start and now its simply up to the people themselves.

Cliff

Hope you can start your original project again soon.

Swiss

Yeah, well Hicks is persistant and had a vision. He's carrying on with the project now, minus me on the team though

I uninstalled AvP2 and the tools a while back due to... unforseen circumstances.

He *will* pull it off.

Cliff

Don't you this hate unforseen circumstances.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ef7a55036667fac320a793462a11f9da)