AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

fighting big momma alien, being pred

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: fighting big momma alien, being pred
Total Posts: 7

murtaugh

hi guys, Great work on this forum. I've got a little problem myself. I just can't get this momma alien to die. Is there a weak spot? As a pred ofcourse, I should win this little obstacle...

Prezes

Disk, shoulder cannon, and spear gun all going whilst you are reversing away from her and her little babies

Praetorian

Use the pistol's secondary fire. Then spear the bitch until she dies.

the_demigod

just remember thats she's armoured just like the praetorians. Pistol is king.

Terrorfarmer

hmmmm actually i found the weak spott pretty easy... just run around that THING (don't know what it is in english.. grrr) in the middle of the arena and the queen will try to follow you like a brainless dog... she can't even hit you while you can just fire spears in her head.... Actually i ran out of spears and i had to use the spear to kill her but she was so stupid that she couldn't hit me..... The Arena is somewhat to hard for the AI when it comes to pathfinding

Alien Hunter

that is a very good tactic, but from the moment you enter the arena to the moment you rip that large queeny head off psitol secondary fire is your best friend.

TIKI

Pistol is stupidproof agints queens

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || aa989cc48167dda46cfb95400c47de00)