AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

ALIENS V PRED 2 BUGGED TO HELL

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: ALIENS V PRED 2 BUGGED TO HELL
Total Posts: 12

nidge

Have been on other web sites people are very pissed off with bugs in game .I wish they properly tested before releasing game.Still stuck on pred mission interloper trying to open lift doors been playing same level all night and it is causing me endless screaming and getting grieve off missis who was trying to sleep.Please Please someone help me before i go insane.Ps HAVE ALREADY TRIED OPENING DOOR PANEL AND USING CHARGE IMITTER IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE I SHOULD DO??????

Terrorfarmer

ehm... can't remember what interloper was exactly.. I did have a problem with unexpected allies tough where on the end there's an elevator and normally it should have been open but cuz of a bug it stayed closed... i spend hours of frustrating and jumping around to get that elevator open.... untill the single player patch was released and I read it was a bug....... aaargh..

nidge

interloper level i'm stuck on is trying to get out of the core

Arteinis

hehe...thats not the way to do it,you cant open those doors...took me ages to figure it out,ok face the door and walk around to the other one on the other side(keep up on the raised ground) and stop half-way there,get as close as you can to the wall then do one of your big jumps and you will see a little place you can jump onto

hope that helped

the_demigod

hey guys- besides bitching [which is cool] you can post a comprehensive REVIEW too.

thats why we got the review page.

Terrorfarmer

yah well.... i can make a walktrough ofcourse..... but........ i'm too lazy playing is way more fun than writing... yugh... but well.... if there are enough people who want a walktrough.. i suppose I can write one...

the_demigod

they DO.

Cougar

hehe... >-- Made a walkthrough for alien campaign

the_demigod

yah. we KNOW.

send more.

strider68744

okay... I dont know what all of you are moaning about, with all these bugs n such.

I managed to play through the whole game within 2 days (ugh so sleepy now), and only encountered 2 bugs. They werent even that bad! Just a few small scripting errors... like if you fall instead of taking an elevator, and you cant get back up, or if you kill someone before they open an important door... just restart the mission/scenario and try it again!

predalien

I love the game!!!

guna get in2 the online deathmatches soon in 1/2 way thru downloadin da add-on

Terrorfarmer

hmmm... try restarting the level.... perhaps it is a bug

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ff721a8a966689409eda79982ddfb255)