AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

AvP2 bug list

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: AvP2 bug list
Total Posts: 8

the_demigod

List all the bugs you ever discovered from graphics glitches to gameplay issues.

If there's hundreds, me shall try 2 send some queries to the big people to annoy them.

Either way- list the bugs so we know whats what.

Arteinis

ummm....lets see...

sometimes the corpses sorta of half dissappear when you kill them and you can just see a little bit of the dead body,this happens when i use thingys like combisticks so its not just me blowing them apart...

the_demigod

Several times I noticed that the APC could drive THROUGH me before I died.

Same thing with the trucks that get thrown around by the explosions.

Blood vanishes quicker than bodies.

AlienSlof

Heads of corpses disappear into walls sometimes - usually when I really need to eat 1 to stay alive!

Arteinis

in the alien campaign when i meet the preds,naturally they shoot at me with their plasmacaster but when i get in close they stop and do nothing,i claw at them,blood flies and...nothing happens basicly,they dont die,attack....

the_demigod

Maybe you weren't supposed to GET at the Preds....

OO-Edds

yeh that pred was suppose to die later in the alien campain. (Not that far) that happened myself.

I find the AL a bit jurky.

And oh yes... BETTER MARINE TAUNTS!!!!!! LIKE: OH YEH!!!!!, TAKE THAT BITCH!!!!, EAT LEAD!!!!!, YOU SUCK!!!!!, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! (Evil laugh)

Cliff

Well the bug listed here don't seem to be that bad this the basic stuff.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4bb3cbbc05d1a76b3b0d7adb2d9d4621)