AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Alien walkthrough

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Alien walkthrough
Total Posts: 10

the_demigod

Discuss, add, explain, comment.

Terrorfarmer

I will write a walktrough if there's enough people who want one.... otherwise it would be a waste of my time

Cougar

The walkthrough I wrote was based on the first real beta versions of avp2... I can't be bothered to make anymore lol... Nobody cares about them, waste o my fucking time!.... Or do people care bout them and should i make one? Ah to hell with it, i'll try!

the_demigod

Quote:

On 2002-01-13 04:58, Terrorfarmer wrote:

I will write a walktrough if there's enough people who want one.... otherwise it would be a waste of my time

stop bitching and waiting 4 applause. just WRITE!!!!!!!

Cliff

I suck at the explaining of things hell I can't explain the directions from my house to our neighbours house.

SirYawnalot

run around, press wall-walk occasionally, claw some things, eat the heads of anyone who doesn't seem to like you.

narf

Cougar

Havent had time to do any walkthrouring lately, with my stories and all, lol. But if i get a chance, demi, I might do some more shit with that kind of stuff. But I have been having problems in my "personal life" (not girl friend problems!!! )

the_demigod

Quote:

On 2002-02-18 14:35, SirYawnalot wrote:

run around, press wall-walk occasionally, claw some things, eat the heads of anyone who doesn't seem to like you.

narf

You mean use the Redeemer from UT in other words....

zhahadum

An Alien walkthrough would be a great idea !!

Not even a whole walkthrough, maybe even just the level Vengeance.

I've been running round in circles for 4 days and am about ready to wipe it my machine.

If ytou know the level well, I get out into the big lift shaft and that's it, from there on it's just running round in circles, which to say the least is wearing a bit thin now

A wee pointer in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Zhadadum

Cougar

well... you looked around the site for a walkthrough? I thought we had one? Ofcourse its not top of the line but still

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 1e760bf5268a191ac8bc10229ce3724b)