AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

What specie will you play first?why?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: What specie will you play first?why?
Total Posts: 14

Hoodyguy

When you buy AvP2 and RIP it out of it's box, what specie will you play as first?

Why?

~-Hoodyguy-~

[ This message was edited by: Hoodyguy on 2001-09-21 16:33 ]

Hicks

Marine for sure! All those new toys are going to kick ass!

dvVIII

Only since resigning myself to the fact that I've got to buy a new PC have I been excited about AvP2 (I was pissed when I heard it was canned for the PS2). Like the first AvP, I'm gonna be the Alien. The whole life-cycle element in AvP2 looks like it could be a lot of fun.

[ This message was edited by: dvVIII on 2001-09-22 09:43 ]

Derm

The bug. Because nothing else is nearly as fast as the bug.

Staufus

Alien, absolutely. That has been my first contact with AvP, too. Terrific.

the_demigod

I'm gonna start as the Marine just to get scared hundreds of times.

Then, when I learn the terrain its... ALIEN time!!!!!!!!!

crevaces, corners, darkness, airducts and my smiling/teethed-to-the-max alien face gnashing at passers by....

Cliff

Well me gonna be pred.Try new toys kill a few things get killed then come back with a rage so bad and kill everything like a mad man on crack.

sarge

givem all a 5 minuet test, decide who I like do them first then do the same with the remaining two

the_demigod

I'm going traditional:

Marine to get the knowledge of terrain.

then Alien for the kills

then Pred for the stalking

FN2K

I dont know if anybody knows this (and I dont know if the first game had MP in it), But AvP2 has some very interesting MP modes in it. Like Hunt for example where one species is selected as the hunter and one as the prey. Personally I think this is the best game mode they have for MP. The maps in some levels Help one species abilities while hindering the second and not benefiting or hindering the third. So it does depend on the map and the game type.

[ This message was edited by: FN2K on 2001-11-06 06:37 ]

Prezes

Its got to be the bug

No other kill is sooooo satisfying

Any way's, the marines weapons sound now

[ This message was edited by: Prezes on 2001-11-06 06:59 ]

FN2K

I started playing the Marine story and I think I'm going to hide im my closet til next week when it should be safe to come out.

Predrhone

When I get my game (round Christmas, I suppose), I'll do nothing until the Pred campaign is finished. Then, probably on to alternating between Marine and Xeno.

the_demigod

our site review is 99% finished....

if you know where to look you can READ it now....

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 29e8a8b50f98998cc5770bb95ef68ded)