AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Stuck on Marine level Saviour...

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Stuck on Marine level Saviour...
Total Posts: 14

Arteinis

I go down the lift kill the android,guard and drones.I'm in a room with 2 tunnels and one huge door.Both the tunnels lead to rooms exactly the same.The last tunnel is the way i came.I think i got the huge door open somehow once except i forgot to save it and died....

Mariini

Ok...

So: there are two big halls that look like the same. Each one has a huge pillar in the middle of it. Look on the top of it. You can see something like a giant "web" connected to the pillar(s), this web is made by aliens. Shoot the web or sticks (whatever) and the turbine(s) begin to produce energy. Now, return to the main hall where you saw the synthetic and the guard. Because the turbines are now online, the big door has opened. Go to the pit where aliens crawl and you drop through the webs.

Look out the big momma...

Arteinis

coo thanks

Cougar

ah yes i remember that part, took me a while to figure it out, i spent all my ammo like trying to destroy the resin that aliens put over the structure and not destroying the sticks at the top LoL

Cliff

Yes, it didn't take me that long to destroy the resin mostly because I read this post

Cougar

Lol... Aliens... We kick ass... I just hate the fact most of us are born to be damn drones LoL... Im gonna go get someone to genetically mutate me LoL!

Cliff

Hey Cougar we have a few queens here go ask one of them for a bit of royal jelly if my memory is correct you will either become a queen or a pretorian.

Cougar

I prefer my own kind as maybe a king, new aliens LoL! ... some of them are nice, except i hate just sitting there watching them lay egss 24/7! lol

Cliff

Cool Cougar is going to mutate into a new type of alien lets hope you mutate with your queens blessing.

Cougar

Im trying to look for a syringe, any got one ? I need it for this strange green gooey substance I just created LoL...

Cliff

Strange green gooey stuff now what could that be?

Cougar

genetical genes... Um... I dont know if its say cause I made it and I am not quite good in science, we are born with knowledge of lots but not much science ... We never have schools, we know all off by heart ... I got the syringe, good luck to me!

Wish me luck!

Alien Hunter

*watches him stick the syringe up the aliens.. mouth*

Hiss.. Hiss. Spit

*smoke floods the room*

He emerges as a...

Ketchup bottel with legs and a mouth....

Nice green GOO

TIKI

heh i dint need no time, found out right after i came in the room muahahahahahhaha (accidentaly shot a rockedt up)

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || cdd9f2b59a59670fac3865cb184dbdb2)