AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Me=Crap at avp2

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Me=Crap at avp2
Total Posts: 20

Ultimate-Bad-Ass

I have to be the worst player at avp2

I bought the game about 2 weeks ago, and I hae a very slow computer(So, as you can guess, the game is slow) But im waiting to get a brand new comp! But until then, I will have to play with dogey graphics.

Anyway, when I do play the game, im usually Alien, but im stuck..I know that I have to find the sleeping man, but I have got to a room with to scientists, then I go out the door, And get completely stuck:S If someone could give me a complete walkthru for the Face hugger mission, that would be great(Ps. I have had a ook at the walk thru on the site, but founf it very confusing )

Thanks

Cougar

hey my walk thru aint confusing!! Much Anyway, when u go down that corridor thing, go out the door, follow the coridor to the end, dont turn left, above you there is a vent shaft ***ta da** lol.

Arteinis

and then after following the shaft you'll come to a room with two doors,at the bottom on to the side of one of them(cant remember which) is a gap you can get thorugh...

don't worry,it took me more than two weeks to find my way in the first level....

i find you walkthrough a little confusing too,even though ive finished all the campaigns

[ This message was edited by: Arteinis on 2002-02-02 06:59 ]

Cougar

I think i did alien campaign in 1 day, or was it 1 month?

Arteinis

ooooogh i hated the alien campaign,too much wandering about getting very very lost

but when i walked around chopping at people as a pred a realised this was what i was born to do

Cougar

You preds are all the same, with your metal masks, well they are probably made of iron so we can smash through dem Lol, Xenomorphs shall rule over the Predators!

Mariini

We marines nuke your world from the orbit and you bugs can't do a thing

And the preds... Well, not so bad that a minigun and a few belts of ammo couldn't handle

Cougar

There you are wrong, ever since our fall on Lv. 426 we have used technology gained from the ship and created our own aircraft technology, not so advanced as yours, but then again, You deprive us of our right to live, we only attack in self defense!

Ultimate-Bad-Ass

lol!

Thank you When I next play it hopefully I will get past the first level!

Cougar

Were just to bad for you trigger happy marines! We prefer secrecy and stealth to keep us hidden, you wage all out wars, but want us to experiment on, not to nuke, especially USCM fools like on the Auriga!

the_demigod

Quote:

On 2002-02-02 06:58, Arteinis wrote:

i find you walkthrough a little confusing too,even though ive finished all the campaigns

so...write your own then.

NOTE: we still need walkthroughs for Pred and Marine

Cougar

See, demi is so smart he says write one urself, u know what demi, thats the smartest thing i ever heard u say before LoL

Terrorfarmer

aha marines have nukes...... but.... first you will have to push the button and we aliens will not let that happen....

Cliff

Oh no a Marine is going to kill me with his minigun oh no...

Wait a sec in Predator the minigun hardly touched my fellow pred so I guess the miniguns going to be useless against a good hunter (like me)

Cougar

Well, maybe aginst me, but i have speed and agility

Cliff

Yes Cougar has speed and agility and all I have is strenght, big bad ass weapons, a spaceship, my own hunting pack and a room full of trophies I hardly have anything at all

Alien Hunter

going back to topic yes i lost my way. it took me ages to find the little shaft thingy that leads to the 2 sciencts in the corridor it was broing

TIKI

At least you faound it right

Alien Hunter

i found it allright.. after a few hours of looking...

TIKI

huh

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || d353b1bc2e6d7fde5cf722fb19ebca1d)