AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

AvP2.net server?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: AvP2.net server?
Total Posts: 8

Cougar

Hey guys, me cougar *no shit * anyways, I have been thinking and since there are um... "quite" a few of us here that play avp2 *duh* maybe we could set up an AvP2.Net dedicated server up for the site then? Easier said than done but still... because there are a lot of us from all different countries. But still, I am interested in playing with people that I actually "know" than guys that just play for the sake of arguement. I dunno if its a good idea though, so I wanna know if it is or not

Facts, statements, arguements, idea's, state them now! .

Istaros

Sounds like a good idea to me. *shrug*

Anise

Yeah! I like the idea of playing with people I know (keep it clean)! What would it be? TDM? We could have TDM and keep the Preds out, invisible hounds - ONLY JOKING. I like Survivior at the mo' but it's got limited appeal next to TDM. Go for it, I say.

Anise (struggling to get out of some Pred's net).

Cougar

Well... A small server thing but I used to be senior admin on a UK (I think) Demo server group... DNAGames.Net (gave up on the web site as I got full game) but I might be able to have a TDM, DM, Escape and the others as seperate servers, depending on what you like best, but as I said... maybe! I might have a lil trouble but uh, still... I guess I can try my best, better to try something than leave it, i guess so anyway.

Corpral Hicks

I was just reading and it would be a good idea! LIke a 100 player and its passworded and only people who have signed up get the password. Has any1 considered doing an Absolute AVP Clan?

killadutch

It would be a good idea to have it locked, keep the sk'ers out and such. If someone with a good connection has the time and/or effort in them, I could see going into that server a lot. Comon all you dsl (lucky bastards) owners, someone has to volunteer!

Cliff

To bad I'm not dsl, wish I was. Anyway it would be a great idea and a lot of fun.

Nostromo

Quote:
Has any1 considered doing an Absolute AVP Clan?

From what i know dvVIII is putting together a clan like that for SOCOM

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 3f6ed25571f2c426c78af05c564f7993)