AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

need help

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: need help
Total Posts: 6

goofy

on the alien mision escape im stuck i cant figure out wut to do after you kill all the people

Dark_Predator

witch level ive beat every mission in every POV try going into vents, but it would be easyer if you told me witch level.

AlienSlof

I think I know where u r on this - in the big lift shaft thing where the walkways are that go across, if u look up u will see big fans at the top, with 1 missing. You need to wallwalk up to the missing fan and the mission ends there.

You r free!

Cougar

Depends which part of the mission you are one really, there are two parts isn't there? One part the fan is there, the second time it isn't? Where the fuck did it go? They don't um... vanish into fin air do they? I guess someone wanted us to leave in a hurry !! .

Can't be bothered too type out a paragraph at the moment on lecturing people on: """Who got rid of the fan? How un realistic, what the fuck? What gay bollux, fuck this game!!""" hehe... I didn't think that but my friend came up with the sentence, .

Alien Hunter

Lol my first guess was that the marines got a bit hot..

TIKI

Quote:
Depends which part of the mission you are one really, there are two parts isn't there? One part the fan is there, the second time it isn't? Where the fuck did it go? They don't um... vanish into fin air do they? I guess someone wanted us to leave in a hurry !! .

Can't be bothered too type out a paragraph at the moment on lecturing people on: """Who got rid of the fan? How un realistic, what the fuck? What gay bollux, fuck this game!!""" hehe... I didn't think that but my friend came up with the sentence, .

Can it be that you guys can teleport

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4d2c949ca1fb1a2f07b3908b001512a0)