AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Question

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Question
Total Posts: 18

Chris

21 missions for EACH species?

AlienSlof

That would be great

Loads more playing time

Chris

Is it??

Cougar

I think its 7 mission or so a Campaign, but in a mission there can be something like 2-3 parts of it.

And I agree with slof, more missions and levels the merrier .

Apparently there are 21 anyways

the_demigod

I think that the industry has reached somem kinda standard- 18 or thereabouts missions are considered enough.

That gives U enough material to milk customers with an add-on or expansion pack later on.

Cliff

18 Missions that seems like enough for a game but more would be good if they did it correctly but the changes of that are very low I think if they put to many missions you end up running through areas that looks exactly the same or had little thought put into them.

TomM

missions for eahc spieces was ok. It took me long enough to complete the game + the missions were decent.

the_demigod

issue- less but BIG missions or more but SMALL missions??

Snoopafella

more big missions!!!!!!!!!! DEFO

ELFY

Avp2 dident go for long enough!!

and theres not much reaplay ability

SirYawnalot

Personally I'm glad AvP2 didn't drag on and become dull -- like Half-Life, say -- but replay value with skirmish missions is desperately needed really.

Cliff

Personally I think they could have made AvP2 a little longer but tried not to make it dull.

Yere

If they strechted it anymore, it wouldn't be so good. Even with 100 years. That would be like Tetris, same levels, only the difficulty increases.

Yere

Quote:
Even with 100 years

I meant missions, sorry.

the_demigod

despite all the complaining about 21 missions being enough we're ALL buying the expansion anyway....

SirYawnalot

..which adds 9 new missions!! How cheesy is that? Okay so apparently they're large levels, and the difficulty's high, but seriously I'd much rather have more variety than a tougher game.

AlienSlof

Of course

Cliff

Variety is good to bad we don't have more of that in AvP2 but what else could they have added?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || e9f0bc70ebf96a1747bbf45d219131db)