AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

AVP2 NEWBIE

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: AVP2 NEWBIE
Total Posts: 5

NakedButcher

Yeah i just got AVP2 and have a couple of questions:

1) Ive noticed a couple of patches for AVP2, if i get the latest one (v1.0.9.4) will that also solve the probelems fixed by the other previous patches or will i need to get them all!!

2) Is there any 'bots' program available for download so i can practice me muli-player skills off-line. (just a bit of practice before i come and bite all ya heads off!!!)

AlienSlof

I think u can just apply the latest patch straight over your new install (I think)

I haven't seen any bots for it as yet, nearest to practise might just be playing the single player game on 'hard'!

I take it u like playing as an alien then?

Cougar

Yes, there are no recorded bots availble for AvP2, althought I have heard rumors from my "sources" and some say that people are making bots into single player -custom- levels. I don't think there will be a normal bot for LAN play, but you never know .

I think you need to progress from 1902 to 1903 and then to 1904, but my computers a load of shit so its no surprise to me at all that the 1904 straight away didn't fix a 'Annoying' but in the game, but oh well, i guess thats just my computer, and its no surprise having some of it made in Thailand ... no offence meant to any Thai's! LoL.

I certainly liked playing as alien, and I completed campaigns on hard dificulty, so yesterday I tried it on Easiest, as if hard was easy enough... well.... *thinks back to how many attempts made on campaigns* it was kind of hard But anyways, Easiest I recommend for those who know **JACK SHIT*** bout aliens and Preds ... Or the mentally disturbed .... once again no offence, lol.

Joe-rone

It is possible to play with bots in different maps that can be downloaded from different sites, or you can make your own map with bots on it. As for the downloads, they are downloaded from the currne tdownload below, for example, 1094 adds 1093, 92, and 91 at the same time.

Cougar

riiiiiiiiiight....

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 715781091446c1a99cc728b9656f3c27)