AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

CD Key (not wot u think)

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: CD Key (not wot u think)
Total Posts: 3

NakedButcher

Ive just finished playing AVP2 for the last 4-5 hours, its my first shot and so far i think im in love! anyhow me question/problem.

I just had to give it a multi-player shot fancing meself as a bit of an alien. But when i go to connect it asks for me CD key on the back of the case. Ok no problem i thought (even though the keys on the front!) anywhere i type it in and all i get is an error message. now im NOT asking for a key or anything cos ive got me own, i was just wondering if its happened to anyone else or if there was a problem like this but was fixed earlier on (patch maybe) and because ive bought the game late ive missed the solution, if you know what i mean. I mean im not that thik to type in the wrong code 4 times!!!

Cougar

Im not sure if I had the same problem as you:

There was a REALLY quick answer to my problem with my cd-key and when i tried to put it in... Sierra made a mess out of the typing, .

On ym case, oh, and I also had the problem where it said located on the back of your case but I soon figured out it was meant on to say it was on the front . My 2's on the key look like a god damn Z!!! It may not be any use but some of my numbers and letters looked to be as if a letter was a number, and number was a letter .

Alien Hunter

yea i got this wierd message something like rs.req ser undefined error! i phoned the helpline and they fixed it good old sierra

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b79f688253b4e51e95b47eec60c935ec)