AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Ideas to add to my mod

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Ideas to add to my mod
Total Posts: 30

X-Mike

Well here's a preview of my new mod, it's an

ammunition mod. It's not done yet, but if you have any ideas for a new ammo type you'd like to see let me know.

Dark_Predator

hmm how about a new kind of flame for the flame thrower or how about a new rocket that upon impact lays a spread sheet of flames

hmm or maybe a flalm that freezes its target and constent barmbardment of the 'ice flame' will drain health or maybe even posin darts for the pistol

X-Mike

Humm... naplam rockets sound good. ice flame? maybe i'll need to do some testing for that one. i'll see what i can with some ice FX

Dark_Predator

im full of bad ideas want some more *digs deep into my endless well of ideas* hmmm maybe an exploding spear tip for the preds spear rifle or maybe darts for the preds 'dart gut (net gun) or maybe an acid spit for the alien or how about a rocket that makes a layer of ice when detonated? (goes on for hours)

Cougar

Carbon freezing for a flamer, interesting. poison darts sound really good though ... maybe we could get to that stage where humans regain control with some new high tech weaponry, maybe they get some new technology that can overwhelm the predators? Now sure, that would be cool and all, but maybe make it a lil easy?

Dark_Predator

Im back with more ideas how about a decoy marine that you could place in the middle of no were and hide and wait for something to attack it or maybe a trip wire that could be hooked to a bomb or maybe a mine disc like the pred but it will stick into the wall and detanate when something getys to close to it or upon impact if thrown at a liveing target or marbe a tec bow for the marine that can also be used as a grapling hook

the_demigod

covert warfare is king.

Whats a decoy marine??

BookMouse

Something like the Holoduke out of Duke Nukem 3d, I'd imagine. It had limited life (2 minutes max), but, you activate it, and it projects a hologram of yer player at the place you activated it.

It ruled for MP Duke Matches.

BM.

AlienBait

Perhaps you could add Heavy Explosive rockets rockets with three times the fire power but thye move slower

Dark_Predator

how about a plasma rifel or acid armor like in genocide and fire pills to boost your stats

Motaro

Throwing knives, who wants to go hand to hand against another marine who is carrying a pulse rifle when all your own weapons run out? Minigun that shoots speargun ammo at usual minigun firing rate(if you figure out how to do that, tell me for I have been trying to mod that myself). And il continue DP's talk about fire with: napalm grenades.

[ This message was edited by: Motaro on 2002-04-19 13:52 ]

SirYawnalot

Napalm grenades?? is someone psychic here? Or a hacker? That's one of my AvP3 ideas... as a secondary fire for the flamer.

Rapid-fire speargun would be a good idea for a mod. Probably not for an official release though. But that's what mods are for-- something different.

DS_Blade

1a. I got a cool one... the Shotgun fires a canister with a sharp end [to go into target] into target then after 2 seconds detonates and nails impale the prey.

1b. Shotgun with explosive rounds

2. Fake Flares that actually release toxic gas into air with a small radius.

5. The Shotgun fires Acid Rounds [not effective to Aliens]

DS_Blade

Oh OH!!! I got 2 great ones!!!

1. Primary Fire: Throw Rocks Alternate Fire: Throw explosive beenie babies!

2. Primary Fire: Kick soccerball at someone. Alternate Fire: Burn someone [if you can] with a match or lighter, or cough someones guts up with a smoke bomb.

SirYawnalot

How about something more simple... put (normal) Flares in every ammo box in multiplayer? It's annoying that you can only make use of one of the Marine's ways of pushing back the dark in single-player.

AlienBait

How about a grenade that when thrown sits for 2 seconds then sprays nails in ever single direction causing immense pain if yer close

X-Mike

Well i'm gone finish it off soon and put it up for download, but i may add some more things. So far i added 3 new thing to the mod Shotgun: poison shots, Pistol: EMP bullets and a for the sadar a NUKE!! I'll but pic on my site later.

Prezes

a nuke????????!!!!!!????????

whats its range??

AlienBait

NUKE! WOOT! I LOVE HEAVY EXPLOSIVES!

the_demigod

Nukes affect the strategic layout of a level/gameplay

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 407c65f3d482fcdaf41a323e3f208f30)