AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

AvP2 EXPANSION-pack-movie

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: AvP2 EXPANSION-pack-movie
Total Posts: 13

Huddson

yes.....it is true im in the middle of making;

Map "survior-ALIEN"

Map "survior-ALIENS"

Map "survior-ALIEN3

Map "survior-ALIEN R"

Map "survior-PREDATOR"

and

Map "survior-PREDATOR2"

they are gonna be big maps...........but its going to be out on the............13th of november............its no lie

Snoopafella

wow u can be that precise in your release date and u need to sort out that stammer by then also,

razorback

wow, i cant wait for the aliens map. That one part when the aliens come from the roof

Snoopafella

well are they very true to the actual film sets, huddson or what. Like what size are we looking at.

Huddson

well when/hopefuly comes out the maps will probaly bethe size of "dm_hanger"

but the main thing im doing this for is so people can injoy the movies

"survior_ALIEN";will be the size of lets say "verloc" i hate the flim but is scary with ladders and stairs

6/10

"survior_ALIENS";the size of "unwelcome guests/3" he he he,this one i would play for hours lots of dead/cocooned people on walls and stuff then you go in the sentry guns control panle room which have 500 ammo(just like the flim(A:SE))

then the lights will go............

10/10

"survior_ALIEN3";the size of (double)"Leadworks"

all aliens are runners..........you can shut doors to trap/make a maze and a contol panle to have lead in it

(this can take me a while)7/10

"survior_ALIEN RES-";the size of aruiga(N E WAY that map is from it......)on this destroy the MEDLAB.......

8/10

more info coming soon..........

Snoopafella

sounds good if u can get on the stuff in u have said

SirYawnalot

I don't think all of that's entirely possible in a Survivor map would it? Even in another gametype, or single-player, the tools are so clunky, it'd be very difficult to get all the features set up. Maybe you could hold out for a while and make the maps for UT 2003 instead? UnrealEd is an *amazing* editor.

Finally, Shame on you for not liking Alien! *throws empty crisp packets*

Snoopafella

well i it was enjoyable but i prefer aliens cos i must be an action junkie or somethin

Huddson

oh yes,its hard and a bit "gay" because I have to load it see what its like,test play it an other stuff too.......Ill tell you how i can do these things (but after consoting im not)

the funnist ones are cocoon people *falls on the floor starts laghting*all my friends(what friends?)think its gay ..................do you???????????

(plus yes unreal ED is good

Snoopafella

u what

the_demigod

Quote:

On 2002-05-13 16:05, Snoopafella wrote:

u what

aye, he does have that problem.... j/k

Huddson

YEP I SURE DO HAVE A PROBLEM MUHA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Snoopafella

yeah i have a problem i'm spazicated on me main mixing hand so i gets disability

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 3aa769f409590fcbeea3432ee91f1d36)