AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Hardcore game

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Hardcore game
Total Posts: 21

the_demigod

I reinstalled AvP2 cause my SWAT3 didn't wanna give me sound so I kept getting shot in the back.

anyhow- Predator on hardcore. anyone played it?

I'm stuck on getting out of Pods ["unlikely allies"?]

SirYawnalot

Yup... with cheats

It's a victimless crime in single-player, so I treat myself to being the Invincible Killer. cheese factor 9 I know...

SirYawnalot

It's well cool. You wait till you meet the Queen-- it's damn near invincible itself on Hardcore as a Pred.

AlienSlof

That's because us Queens are the best!

God mode

the_demigod

I'm currently getting butchered by the bunch of runner aliens in the first level after escaping from Pods [where the dropper crashes into some sorta caves]

they just swarmm me and I'm dead in 3 seconds- ripped to bits.

}{elios

Ok here it goes. Remember thoes romote bombs you got back in unlikely allies. Well thats going to be very usefull in this level. Ok what you have to do is right before you trigger the three waves of drone/runnners you have to throw about 3 remote mines in the pull
when they come at you detonate them and splat. Xeno's are gone but then another wave comes so repeat this proccess and you are home free. From there on your pistol is you best friend on alternate fire. Hope i helped

ZZYZX

I didn't finish the game in Hardcore as Pred, but only because I had to RE FORMAT my damn HDD after my system crashed.

I remember a part where you are in the alien caves...then you have to find a little island where you can jump out of a hole and back onto the surface.

You run through some canyon and then you run across this big long pipe... I can't remember what came next. Does this ring a bell to anyone?

Oh, and I don't use cheats.

TIKI

Have not tryd on hardcore yet

Shadow Drone

Sounds tough

Acid-Death

Ive just done it.
The key is stealth, many think running evrywhere will do it but staying to the shadows and killing when the times right is essential. When equppiped with all your weapons make for the hanger and constatntly shift vision modes, you might miss something e.g. sentry guns. Also finnish off everything including scientists, they can be a bother. And try to surprise the enemy as you go down level by level. Finally destroy the fuel barrels next to the apc, not only will they kill all the guards and synths but will provide a hole to escape. Hope that helped.

Try completeing it in marine missions, damn thats a bugger (But i did it!)

Shadow Drone

I play that way for a while but I get bored of it easily.

Artemis

yea i played as alien on hardcore, phew talk about pissing off! these marines never miss

TIKI

Quote:
I'm currently getting butchered by the bunch of runner aliens in the first level after escaping from Pods [where the dropper crashes into some sorta caves]

they just swarmm me and I'm dead in 3 seconds- ripped to bits.

Yeah that place sucks even withe normal, i have got killed there about 5 times 2 from drones 3 from huggers

killadutch

i liked the plasmacaster vs. the aliens
back then i was a noob, so i didnt know the power of the pistol

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

i totaly beat the game every difficulty level easy ,normal,hard ,ect with cheats and no cheats it was dam hard and with every species

TIKI

Weeeee what was the threath about agin

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

man WTF are u talking about

TIKI

Are you talking to me?

Gunman

I've completed Marine on hardcore. The first mission (unwelcome guests) was a Saigon. That run from aliens trough the POC streets! There were over 20 bugs running at me. But luckily the APC appeared and I didn't miss the evening film

Never tried Predator on Hardcore but I finished the Pred and Alien on hard.

TIKI

Hey man realy where you talking to me?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 1dfe33ef28f4f21f539e3a38b3d0a90d)