AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

How about avp come dragonball z?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: How about avp come dragonball z?
Total Posts: 14

Phantom-Pred

You oomans are probably thinking that this be cheesy idea. However, sit back and think about it! 5 saiyans(namely, Goku,Gohan,Vegeta,Trunks and Goten!) Think, all gone to planet to investigate misterious forces, (Us hunters, and hard meats) Get there, all go pear shaped, and it turns into preds and ssj's (super saiyajins) vs the aliens! Quite funny if you think about it, laser cannons, hand plasma guns, kamehameha's etc! I havent really put much thought into it,but if anybody could come up with any ideas to elaborate on the subject, then im all ears!

Cliff

Well Dragonball z only started around here about a week ago and I have only seen two episodes so I don't know alot about it but it would be interesting ot read another avpv? again.

Phantom-Pred

Been thinking for a few hours, and i think that the best option, if you would possibly consider a story that matched film with cartoon would,be to put them in a situation against eachother. For all you simplistic people out there, what i mean is, put marine vs predator vs alien vs saiyan and write an account from the viewpoint of each species! In other words, write about the fears and feelings that the marine feels before engaging in combat.Talk about how the predator is excited by a major hunt going on and how he prepares for it. As for the aliens,(you mite need to refer to the story, Diary of a xenomorph, and look at how the queen uses mind speak, and inteligence to sense things. You could use this to talk about the way she can sense the Saiyans and how she doesnt know what to make of them,but she anticipates a tough time against them.Finally, talk about the Saiyans and how they dont quite get the hang of whats going on around them, but once they do, its a battle to the end using all and every ability learnt over the years. The best way to incorporate a saiyan(s) into an avp story would most likely have them already being able to turn into a Super Saiyan. (for those not familiar with Dbz, search for it on a search engine and take a look at some pics!)

Phantom-Pred has spoken, the ball is in your court people!

AlienSlof

Thanx for plugging my story Phantom Pred

I take it you read my 13 chapters of drivel then?

Cliff

Well that sounds intersting hope all the view points don't get messed up.

Isn't a super Saiyan a big werewolf thingy.

Phantom-Pred

umm, not quite,although i can see where you went wrong!A saiyan is born with a tail, and if it looks at a full moon and still has its tail then it turns into an Oozaru! (a big arsed ape!not werewolf!) The ledgend of the super saiyan comes from a REAL ledgend that our ancestors originally thought.The ledgend was this.Before any of our relatives had even been thought of, it was believed that an alien civilization appeard here on earth.These "aliens" looked just like us, but they were incredibly and i mean, incredibly strong. (Early appology if the next bit offends anybody!) Adlof hitler thought that the ledgend was true and wanted to "Re-create" this ancient race of beings. The ledgends had it told that they had blond hair and blue eyes. Thats why, (if you do some history homework) hitler wanted to keep blond haired,blue eyed people to help make this "perfect,super strength fighting machine beings!" And thats how the ledgend of the super saiyan was created. They are supposed to be ledgendary fighters with strength beyond normal allowance.And remember children, a saiyan can turn into an "Ape" once it has stared in the face of a full moon. The change however will not take place if the saiyan has there tail chopped off!

Cliff

So its a big ape well it was big and hairy and had something to do with a full moon so you can't really blame me to much.

But I wonder what would happen if a saiyan was to be hugged. Or who would win in a hand to hand a saiyan or pred (no special attack stuff)

Phantom-Pred

You know, thats not a bad point! IF a saiyan were to get hugged, then quite frankly, we'd be f*****! However, in answer to your question,who would win in a hand to hand a saiyan or a pred, then the answer would be a saiyan! The reason for me saying this is that saiyans can move faster than the speed of light,(in other words,they move so fast you cant see them or detect them!) Despite all the preds technology, it wouldnt do anything against a saiyan. Earlier you said that dbz had just started, that means a Saiyan saga.Wait untill Vegeta and Nappa arrive and yamcha starts fighting a sabreman. Gohan cant see them fight, because there moving to fast to see! So yep! A saiyan would kiss ass against a pred!

Cliff

Pred are also fast this not that fast they can dogde a bullet after the trigger has been pulled and normally the skilled older predators know martial arts. But I would still like to see that battle even if I know the end.

Phantom-Pred

Just woke up, and had a magnificent idea! What would you say, if i told you that a new "breed" of face hugger were to be invented?One that could do at least 2 hugs before keeling over and dieing? That may just be the best thing since sliced bread due to the fact that a saiyan AND a predator would be hugged and then create an almost invincible advisary!

Again people, the balls in your court!

Yere

That would be like two chestbursters per a facehugger. Siam twins perhaps?

Jaglerz

hey you ppl dont try to match 2 classics together

dbz is one thing

AVP IS ANOTHER ONE!!!!

Jaglerz

AlienSlof

Quote:

On 2002-06-09 09:43, Yere wrote:

That would be like two chestbursters per a facehugger. Siam twins perhaps?

Damn - keep off my ideas dammit!!!!

Just been toying with a twins idea for my story!!!

[ This message was edited by: AlienSlof on 2002-06-09 19:09 ]

Phantom-Pred

I think we should stop the dbz thing, see if anybody takes it up! Mean time, lets enjoy this wonderfull site and make some more crazy ideas!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || fa4ee701b6d979c6ebf5c8e1a6372d3c)