AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Favorite Marine and Predator weapon.

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Favorite Marine and Predator weapon.
Total Posts: 42

TheOnlyKingAlien

What's your favorite Marine and Predator weapons? I like the Flamethrower for the Marines, because you can't light yourself on fire and it is so much more reliable. I like the Plasmacaster for the Predator cause the AVP one was just weak.

Arteinis

Hmmm,let's see,for marines my favourites are the pulse rifle and flamethrower.

In my opinion the predators get some really horrible weapons but the disc is nice.

FrostyX

For marines i have to say shotgun cuz thats just an all around good wep and for preds stick and nets! But i agree with arteinis preds GET NAGLECKTED! they can't beat homing rockets that turn corners!

the_demigod

you can't light yourself up with a flamer??? try RTCW- and flashback and you're on fire...

anyhow- best pred weapon is Speargun. sniping is an Art.

WorldsMostVenom...

RCTW? Come again?

Agree with the speargun for preds. Nothing like watching the dopey look a 'rine gets falling over headless.

I'd love it if the Flamer DID light up marines... oh, to think of it...you park anywhere out of range and let off a hiss, they panic and crsip themselves. Brings a tear to my eye...

As 'rine, which I pretty much suck at, prefer the shotgun to just about anything. Though the Pulse rifle is really the most effective and versatile weapon. Quite fond of EMP 'nades for the noise and lights if nothing else, and they're great pred-flushers.

I like the SR, but using it properly is a bitch when you've got runners around.

AlienSlof

RTCW = Return To Castle Wolfenstein.

I don't really have favourite Marine or Pred weapons as I only ever play as an Alien - as such I have most hated weapons, the Marine's flamethrower and guided rocket launcher thing, and the Pred's plasma caster.

Deaderalien

Claws and teath claws and teath

AlienBait

Marine: EMP/sniper combo ranks in first. Minigun in second, SADAR in 3rd and lastly Flamer in 4th. Everything else pretty much sucks.

Preds: I neva played.

azrael

Quote:
horrible weapons but the disc is nice

the disc is rubbish the speargun is better because you can snipe marines.
and the pulse rifle is class.

Preliator

Smartgun come on people why bother aiming just press the trigger and . . . As for the preds I use wristblades almost all the time, my second pred weapon would have to be the speargun, it's just so much fun pinning bodyparts to the wall!
Doom on the Aliens

killadutch

Pred: combi
marine: sniper/ pulse

Acid-Death

When im not an alien I like the wristblades, theres nothing like going behind an unsuspecting victim and before he can notice remove his head from the spinal column and laugh to make all the other weaklings cack IN FEAR!
As for humans I never play, their short, weak, stupid and slow, their just fodder to me.
And a waist of precious alien energy!
WWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Preliator

Say wile I'm thinking about it can anyone give me explicit instructions how to get my AvP in debug mode so the codes work, for once I'd like to be an alien and just run around and do whatever instead of all serious.
Doom on the stupid debug mode

dvVIII

It's only been in the last month, since getting a new rig, that I've even been able to play AvP2 so I haven't really had time to acquire a favourite. I don't play as a USCM that often but when I do, I like the good'ol Pulse Rifle. As a Pred I'm all about the spear gun. I love sniping (though I still kinda suck at it )

Q-ball

i like the net combi combo or the spear & boms combo but theres also the net & bomb combo
marines weapons are wank they are 2 unrealistic & to strong & fast for humans . 1 more thing y have they put all the classes with the disc wouldnt it be better with all the classes sholder cannon its more pred like then cuz me playin as the light or heavy pred (heavy usally) i feel un pred like with out the sholder cannon

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

for marine my fav weapon would have to be the minigun or flame thrower, then the SADAR
For pred the speargun!! all the way
For xeno(well think about it )!!!

NiteStalker

well... i play xeno, so my fave wep is... ME!!!

i havent tried the other 2, but i have a friend who plays pred. one time i pounced at him, he pulled out wristblades and splattered me as i splattered him. it was funny - we were sitting right beside each other, and its just like, we turn and look at each other like WHOA!!! that was cool!!, grin and go back into the game. and another fiend who used gren launher (oh yeah, he was 'rine if you hadnt guessed) and shot me out of the air. i dont mind dying, as long as it looks cool. trust me - seeing yourself disappear and turn into a rain of acid looks awesome.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i would say so!! one time me and a few mate were on this other guys LAN and the three of us were having a blast. two of us would take turns at completly F**kin mutilating the other and the other dude was taking screen shots of it!

AngrySpoon

For marines, I d have to say the smartgun. Sure, it isn't the best weapon out there, but it looks so bad a$$ it makes up for it. For preds, I enjoy the wristblades. Sure, the combi is better in every single way but nothing gives you the same feeling as shredding your friends with your bare hands.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

NIce call spoony. i din't mind the wrist blades either. they sort of give you a real immpresion of who the preds really are. you get where im coming from?!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || f4efcf3155bc054ef591c18ceb17d281)