AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

help

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: help
Total Posts: 10

FrostyX

How do you turn a screenshot from the game into a jpg.????help me asap on your thoughts how to help!!!!!!

SirYawnalot

Open the .bmp file with an image editor (Paint is the MS default, but it gives pretty bad quality convertions so best to use something else if you've got it), then click Save As, and in the save window click the Save As Type drop down menu, and select .jpeg

WorldsMostVenom...

You got Photoshop frosty?

FrostyX

nope i dont have it but thx siryawnalot!

FrostyX

its still not working can someone help me before this goes away!!

SM

Do a search for 'Convert BMP to JPG'. JASC has 30 day demos of Paint Shop Pro that can do it. But you may find some freeware if you do that search.

FrostyX

How do you like put a picture that you drew on the or should i say in the art gallery??Is it the same way to put on like a screen shot??

SM

Scan the picture onto your hard drive then go to Gallery's main page, and submit it. The gallery has a facility to upload images.

FrostyX

Now what if you have a digital cam. take a picture of the drawn pic and the put it on whould that work to???

Alien Hunter

no. and i would just post it onto paint and save it as a jpg adn then past it onto word and use the pic bar and define it.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || a83d682c454ed523c23cdca09129a74e)