AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

help on avp2 in single player if you mpmorph to face hugger and hug some one will you bust

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: help on avp2 in single player if you mpmorph to face hugger and hug some one will you bust
Total Posts: 22

Deaderalien

on avp2 in single player if you mpmorph to face hugger and hug some one will you bust

the_demigod

yes-the lecvel begins with you havoing to chew your way OUT of someone's chest.Alien level walkthrough is here

Deaderalien

no im you use the cheat in pred level and face hug

SirYawnalot

If you use the mpmorph facehugger cheat at any point in the game, you won't mature. Sure you can facehug someone, but it's rather pointless because nothing will happen...

the_demigod

so... you're saying that someone invented a cheat where all you do is walk around facehugging everything??

AlienBait

Yes the cheat was already in the game . you can keep morphing into facehugger over and over and facehug everyone in the level

Cougar

Funny... in the first version of AvP2 (Might have been a more recent version) I recall that in a mission when you are not a facehugger and you cheat to morph into one, if you facehug someone in pred or marine mission you fail the mission...?

TomM

i didnt even know that the cheat existed

*walks over to the corner and hides in shame*

Seikken53

yes, sadly there are cheats... and i know most of em but i only use em now that i beat the game... to morph into a queen type

mpmorph queen

(one wrong space will make the cheat fail) there are many cheats... one lets u fly around and go thro walls

mpsixthsense

but no u will not burst if u facehug with cheat... and if u become a chestbuster u will not mature either. there is a cheat to go into 3rd person view

mpicu

thats all i have to say... oh and i know all teh cheats for starcraft and dungeon keeper 2.. and warcraft 2... and heroes of might and magic 2.... and... um... i know some for warcraft 3... WAHH!!! IM A CHEATER!! i cant do anything wihtout cheating... cept kick butt on MP... but i did beat all those games without cheats first!! ... cept warcraft 2... dont even start with me

Seikken53

dangit!! well ok to cheat u have to type < then type cheat.. the type > then type the cheats above

Arteinis

dont forget...

mpmillertime

i think thats it,ive no idea of the point of it but it makes them say weird nonsense when they're meant to say their lines

play the 1st pred mission for an example

_Ccx

exactly you have to write it with space:

(cheat) mpcheatname

How did you do that? When I write i to correct brackets, it disappears.

_Ccx

And I hate cheaters, I cheat only if I'm debugging my levels/mods.

Spirit of Spi'e...

I tried cheating, and it worked in the Pred campaign... dunno how I'd have made it without, too many bugs. If you play Alien, the cheats are seemingly enabled, but they don't work, so typing them in will have NO effect even if you think so... I'm in the last level now anyway (or at least I think I am, it's called 'Freedom'), and beating the game without cheats was fun too.

AlienSlof

The cheats work fine on the alien missions - I only use them for if I need to take screenies or for messing about as the queenie for a laugh!

Renegade

I am proud to say that i have never cheated on avp2...cheats take the thrill out of the game, makes it to easy....

AlienSlof

For actual proper playing, neither have I. I don't see the point. But for setting up screenshots or simply messing about, then they can be fun!

killadutch

It is fun. I only used cheats for fun after I beat the game, so that doesn't really make you a cheater, does it?

Spirit of Spi'e...

Yeah, I guess so. Still, somehow my game still works but I can type in a cheat as often as I want, it won't work anymore ! Wtf is goin on ?! I have damn big troubles with the Marine campaign and could use 'mpcanthurtme' real good now

killadutch

Dont know whats wrong with it...
Anywayz, the most fun is on certain alien levels, u can morph to a marine, and the ppl dont kill you .
You only get a knife though, and its only fun for screwing around since you cant really do anything.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 9a9ee0296fa858765970115e5c024642)