AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

3rd and last.

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: 3rd and last.
Total Posts: 10

OO-Edds

i made another single player mission. ill post the .ed file sooner or later. now i cant be arsed. I always forget to post a readme in all of my files :/

you put this file (ooedds3.dat) inside these folders. if you dont have these folders. then make them so you can put the file inside it.

--------

C:\Program Files\Fox\Aliens vs. Predator 2\maps\worlds\custom

--------

no beta/test or anything. i dont fancy uploading this again.

ill hope ill move to nolf2 and ive learned a bit from making this 3rd sp map. now i can carry on with my mod team =]

this could be me my last sp map ill make for you avp2gamers might go for mp maps =]

[ This message was edited by: OO-Edds on 2002-08-29 17:00 ]

OO-Edds

shit..

forgot 1 main thing.. the download link (sorry)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.havron/files/ooedds3.zip (1.9mb)

Prezes

So?

What about some feedback for the man?

Post some comments about this map.

OO-Edds

i dont care as much. i posted it everywhere

AlienSlof

Can you play all 3 species on it, or is it humans only?

OO-Edds

sorry but only humans. im not really into aliens or predator missions. becuase ill just turn them into the wrong theme.. :/

AlienSlof

Everyone seems to just do humans

Seikken53

maybe coz .... uhh, they know how to do humans best... preds are kinda hard, and aliens too... thought... i would like a real BIG hive lvl... nothign like the annoying ones in the single player

OO-Edds

well alien sp maps are the hardest.. you got to know that aliens can go anywhere on the map. and players might run into a place he could get stuck.. or full out of the map.. or go to a place where hes tottaly lost and impossible to get back in.

sorry but i might aswell move to nolf2 because i never saw any of the Alien(s) movies or predator ones. so i never had the movie spirit in me. sorry

Seikken53

its ok man... ive only seen alien... and the one with the white haired dude with the smargun... and this lil dirty looking girl... lil kid if i rememeber...

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 0c56158e0c8491998f7e5b97781bb81b)