AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

any good clans for Aliens?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: any good clans for Aliens?
Total Posts: 11

{EQ}Talith

First of all, I want to say hello to everybodyy here! You guys seem awesome and laid back, not restricting like some other forums I see out there. Well I was wondering if anybody knew any good AvP2 Pro-Alien clans that I can get into. I'm very good as the Praetorian, which I rarely see on-line. I think I could be a great addition, if only you guys let me! Let me know if I can be of service at all, and again, hello all!

killadutch

I recomend a clan called chaos brood. (if they are still around)They had amzing aliens and were listed somewhere... prolly avpnews or something

{EQ}Talith

alright, I'll check them out! Thanks for your help.

{EQ}Talith

Bah... Just checked it out, but you gotta be 16... Im 15, oh well, Ill get back to looking. Thanks anyways Killadutch

killadutch

just tell them ur 16, worked for a friend of mine...

Seikken53

well if u were a pred player i could initiate u into {WOSG} stands 4 warriors of the sun god.... but u have to collect 51 jeads and present them to me, challenge me to a wristblade duel. and win, then u are in

then u can only use shoulder cannon and wriast blades, until u gain rank and acess to new weapons. if anyon is interested either reply here or proavte message me.

killadutch

Wow that sounda amazing. If i hadnt just started my own clan a little while ago, I'd be in there...

Seikken53

=)) hehe thanks... only two members now,,, the rest just.. left! oh well... what's ur clans name?

Chris B

Chaos Brood broke up several months back now im afraid. For alien clans try CBC, X-LR, OaJ and XoD. Those are good clans.

killadutch

Quote:
=)) hehe thanks... only two members now,,, the rest just.. left! oh well... what's ur clans name?

The Blooded Warriors... and yours?

Ivan_Houzzen

i dont no but im in a clan called THT (stands for The Hive Tyrants) and we all like aliens in that but all of us are allrounders BUT...... theres a lot of alien lovers init

If ur interested email the leader at julian_bourke842@hotmail.com

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6625f330b4c916228cd4e3847880ae76)