AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Game groups/teams

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Game groups/teams
Total Posts: 3

willpower

I'm newish to playing AvP2 online and I was thinking about all the locked games. Obviously they are restricted to password holders. Are there any game groups or teams that I can join (for free) to get into some of these games.

AlienSlof

What you are looking for is a clan, and there are plenty of those kicking around; most clans are always looking for new, enthusiastic members. Possibly the thing to do is if you see a player with a tag in front of his/her nick - usually in this [BLAH] format, ask them about their clan and whether they are still recruiting new members.

I used to play Quake 3 for 2 clans, and it is a very rewarding experience, plus it's a lot more fun playing alongside your friends.

killadutch

You're new eh? So I guess that you need training and activity. You might wanna consider joining a moajor clan that will train you will like 9th army (www.9th-army.de) or 101st (www.roughnecks.co.uk)
Depending on what species you like, 9th offers all specie and 101st had elite marines and corps.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 2b2d21a72dd9f9950277d296be931d52)