AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

predator's best

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: predator's best
Total Posts: 5

AngrySpoon

I want to settle the argument once and for all. Who's better the pred from P1 or the pred from P2. I know, I know, pred 1 has a better attitude, pred 2 has cooler toys blah blah blah. Personally, i dont give a crap in how they act, im in it for the looks, and i thing P2's got P1 beaten there. Dark and Evil is always better than Bright and Shiney. So I say P2. And its not just looks. P2 took out a hell of a lot more guys in a much more dangerouse situation. Cloaked in a rain forest or battling blind uncloaked in a meat room, which is harder.

Shadow Drone

Not to mention the shotgun rounds in the stomach and chest. But the pred in p1 had much more of an honorable death.

Acid-Death

Yeah much more honourable death, what a way to go!
How can arnie run that fast!

TheBlackCat

I personally like the pred in pred 2 on all counts. I think he had cooler gadgets, a better look, more personality, and he won bigger fights. That is not to say that the pred from pred 1 could not win those fights, but he didn't try.

Shadow Drone

Arnie was just a bad ass, the pred in pred 2 had a better hunting ground. I mean modern day Los Angeles tons of people, not to mention king willy didnt look like much of a problem ( fat high jamaican ) But they might have been different types of preds also. The pred in #1 seemed to stalk and learn his prey more than the one in pred 2. The pred in 2 also showed more thought. Like trying to save the cop from falling, looking into the ladies womb, and thrashing the gangsters and passangers in the train. Lets just say that they are both badasses.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 82e2afb064f32ef1a39b3fd700ccb4ab)