AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Servers

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Servers
Total Posts: 21

Corpral Hicks

Can Servers be set up by people like GameSpy mif requestered. It would be nice if Sierra set up a Computer that people could reguester to set up servers on!
Any is anyone going to set up a Absolute AVP Server?

Preliator

That'd b GREAT if someone here could set up a AGN server. Need to set up a permanent UT server as well, CTF Face ][, with relics & low grav!

Ivan_Houzzen

haha yea that would be the bomb - have u played UT 2003?

Crazy Alien Lord

look for a server tommorow. i might do a absoluteavp server, but i also may be joining marks game. we havent decided. the rules if i do an absolute avp server it will be on AvP2 there will be no spawn killing tollerated, no worm killing at all. over all be honorable on the game. if your not then i would kick you. if i do a server the password would be AAVP.

Crazy Alien Lord

since you all live in different areas and time zones look at what time this is posted and add 33 hours to it. thats when it should be on. that is if i do it. i need to know if any body here would come. and wich you would prefer. either AvP2 or Primal hunt.

Corpral Hicks

AVP2! Are you going to be passwording the server?

Crazy Alien Lord

i havent decided yet. i will if i get anough people to say yes. that way only members here can get on. if i dont get anough people then you can fight over the spots with the regular people. i will always keep two spots open for anybody here to come. i will kick the regulars off for any body here. if you do come though tell me who you are on this site if you have a different name on avp2. that way i know who belongs and who doesnt.

Crazy Alien Lord

come on people i need answers. i want to do a server to see how good you all are. most likely it will be me and mark vs you all. but we may fight eachother also. teh game will be death match. 2 preds 2 aliens and four marines since i hate the marine wannabe corprates.

Crazy Alien Lord

as of now i am not going to do a pass word. my server will definatly be up and running after 10 more hours of the time i am posting this up.

Corpral Hicks

Lord do it with as many of each Species but Corps as possible!

Crazy Alien Lord

look man that would mean that i would have so much lag that i would get kicked off of my own game. it happened to me once before. i do 8 or less people games.

Corpral Hicks

Whatever! Your Server!

Crazy Alien Lord

your right it is my server what i say on it goes. what my mates say on it i will do. now if anybody else want to join it it will be on 5 hours from now at the latest. join if you want to have a good honorable fight. it will be atleast two hours long and if i can make it and stay awake i will have it on for up to six hours.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Hey bud you know for a fact that i am in!!

DIOTB!!!

Crazy Alien Lord

that is my favorite saying. cya there mark.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

yeh damn right!! wats it going to be called?

Crazy Alien Lord

look up at the previous posts to find out. please coem guys it will be a great game. plenty of trophies for everybody.

Crazy Alien Lord

my server will be up in 20 to thirty minutes. it should be on for atleast 2 hours and most likely up to ass many as 6 hours. come if you want. again it will be called AbsoluteAvP it will be on AvP2. there will be no password. it will be a deathmatch for a couple of hours then i might make it into a team deathmatch. 8 people max. come to see if you are good anough to be called a true absolute AvP gamer. i might have it on agian later this weekend. but come now if you want to show your skills.

Ivan_Houzzen

alien lord where are u in tha world?????
and i say DIOTB too
give me sum credit

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Hey!! dammit you know it was me who brought that about!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || e31f0fb9174768c31646fa4113561e8f)