AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Summer AvP LAN Party

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Summer AvP LAN Party
Total Posts: 16

AlienSlof

There is a possibility of a 30-person AvP2 LAN party here in the UK - I thought I would mention it here to see what kind of interest is generated. Some good mates of mine run regular LANs mostly in Yorkshire, and asked me if I could perhaps see how well an AvP only one would work.

Their organisation is known as The Frag Factory, they have a proper set-up, with sponsors, who can help with case modding and overclocking too. Their webby has more details of types of LAN parties they've done before - they do game-specific as well as 'anything and everything' ones.

Anyone who is remotely interested and may be able to go, please post below - I need to get an idea of the level of interest in this.

A'hrisss

I wish I could go, but its in the UK and im in the US. Suck to be me

Crazy Alien Lord

yeah same here i also live in the us. actually i live in the middle of the US. so i cant go either although i would have liked to go.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

man you guys are half way there!!! im like down the other corner of the world!!!

Preliator

Oh MAN that trip would be expensive, wipe out my savings. Besides I hate going by air these days, you know how tight US airline security is, I cant even carry a safty pin anymore (exaggeration)

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

HAHAHAH what r u going to do stab the pilot in the eye!!!

Corpral Hicks

Keep on Topic! Slof doesn't LAN mean 'Local Area Network ' and that requries your PC's being all linked up. If so wouldn't that mean we would all have to be linked up together?
Please explain how we would contect because I am in the UK and interested!

AlienSlof

Yes, LAN does mean Local Area Network - we will be all in one big room, all linked up - this thread is for those who can possibly make it - it will be held sometime in the summer if I can generate enough interest amongst people who LIVE IN THE UK, or at the very least, holidaying here.

Basically it will mean bringing your PC to the venue and hooking up with all the others onto this huge network - 30+ ppl - we can arrange cheap rental of a monitor if you can't bring your own, or if it's HUGE! Please check for more details on the TFF webby - there's even the odd pic of me on there I think!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Keep on Topic! Slof doesn't LAN mean 'Local Area Network ' and that requries your PC's being all linked up. If so wouldn't that mean we would all have to be linked up together?
Please explain how we would contect because I am in the UK and interested!

yes god!!

so S'liithy. these pic they are of the xeno you eh? i am guessing yes. but what do i know

Ivan_Houzzen

Quote:
man you guys are half way there!!! im like down the other corner of the world!!!

corner of the world!
bah
i reckon the bottoms better - like me

}{elios

Hell ill go, just geive me an all expense trip there on a private jet, first class and im there. Or can we do it again next year.

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

all i want is a laz party here

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

oops sorry i meant lan in that last post i always speel wrong

killadutch

yeah sorry for posting here because I CANT make it

im stuck here in shitty Canada

I actually just saw something sweet: that preator guy from planetavp (i think hes their senior staff writer or something) apparently lives right near me, saw a liscence plate "preator" the other day, and the writer for planetavp is from canada it says
thats cool, somebody else around here is actually into avp2

Alien Hunter

i could make it if i had my own personal jet

TIKI

Ah god dammit that would be very expentsive for me to come about 7000 kr eeeeeeeeeeeek

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 879bb780aa8f5501e54b9910828488c0)