AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Clan Utopia

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Clan Utopia
Total Posts: 16

Corpral Hicks

What do you guys think of a Clan Utopia? A group of Clans all Allied together to have fun? Play Matches, organise Tornies and other stuff?
We could have a special site or something with Clan Co's as the Admins!
So who would want to join the Clan Utopia or what do you think?

Idoru

we're working on a clan feature for the assorted sites and AGN...

Corpral Hicks

I don't mean for Absolute and stuff, I mean for other Clans. All who want fun but not Absolute Clans!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

yeh i would like top join but i don't know wat my other clan members would tink about it'

Corpral Hicks

Well ask your Clan CO or CL! If I get 3 other Clans aswell as mine to be interested I will be happy to set up such a group! I will also be asking other Clans I am allied with and put up questions on other AVP Forums!

Guys please get back to me,

Corpral Hicks

Crazy Alien Lord

i think it is a great idea and i would be totally with you except i have one problem. im not in a clan. they dont last and if they do you get the leaders to quit and then a bunch of fools are running arround with out a leader. if you can promise that your clan wont do either then yeah i will join any bodys and i will talk arround to the other calns that i see on my servers.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

no go for me hicks mate. my CO basically told me to get fucked if i want to join wif you guys. we are preds you see and our CO is a major honer freak. i am thinking of leaving anyway he is starting to piss me off. i think i will chanlenge him to a duel and whip his pussy ass. them i will leave.

Corpral Hicks

Ok then Lord. Well the I am going to keep the Utopia open to clan that might join!

Ivan_Houzzen

wait a minute wait a minute - Hicks u got a clan???
is it avp2 or primal hunt or wat?

Ivan_Houzzen

Quote:
no go for me hicks mate. my CO basically told me to get fucked if i want to join wif you guys. we are preds you see and our CO is a major honer freak. i am thinking of leaving anyway he is starting to piss me off. i think i will chanlenge him to a duel and whip his pussy ass. them i will leave.

Yea thats the spirit!!!!!

Corpral Hicks

I have a Clan yes- www.bsmd-clan.cjb.net! Clan is AVP2 and so is the Utopia! 2 Clan are already in the Utopia and we need another 2! Come on guys! Someone else must want to join!
The Clans in it so far are BSMD and 9th_CMD!

Ivan_Houzzen

is it primal hunt? cos if it isnt i maybe able to join ur normal one cos the one im in on PH only plays on PH not the original. im new to this clan thing tell be people, would it be a good idea to join another clan in avp2 if ur in a clan on PH?

Corpral Hicks

My Clan is a UK and Ireland one so you have to live in the UK or Ireland and it is for AVP2. As to joining an AVP2 Clan and an AVP2 PH Clan that depends on the rules of your Clan, most also play both games!

Shadow Drone

I am starting a clan for preds just want to play to see if the people are worthy enough to play alongside me.

Crazy Alien Lord

hmmmm. i may be interested. why dont you come to my server tonight. we can tlak about it then. it will be on primal hunt and it will be called DIOTB and the password will be DIOTB

Destructo MUAHA...

like i said on your other post i would like to Join Clan Utopia as i being a marine and i live in england and you got my email on your other recruitment post and i have primal hunt aswell

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 1f57effd939489223df0afccd0c06bb3)