AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Okay! You American freaks...AvP2

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Okay! You American freaks...AvP2
Total Posts: 17

Prezes

Tell us [devoid of the bloody game] whatchya think of AvP2????????

we gotta wait for no less than 2 weeks [although some estimates say first week of December]

come on spill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[note: not a member and wanna post?? sign up!!]

Nostromo

its reminds me of a mixture of Unreal and NOLF

FN2K

Excellent Sigle player story and levels. And the Multi player is really good aswell. I only had a few minor complaints that are easily remedied. Other then that I have one thing to say......"BUY THIS GAME!!!!!"

TomM

i will do. In another bloody month when it finally comes out in UK........DAMN IT

ComeGetYaSome

This game is definitly a buy. What is really cool for newbies and those who just want a good interactive movie that is not so hard that you give up is: set the game to easy and explore the story lines. They are very strong. That's what I did and it was excellent. I am going to hone my skills on the multiplayer contests and invite others to "ComeGetYaSome".

demonhunterxx

this game rocks! i of course started with my fav the predator. there are a lot of improvements in this one over avp. you have a device that recharges energy 4 u so no more hunting around for those little energy restorers. the new weapons r awesome, but the only thing i miss is the pistol. takeing trophies is a lot easier. i also love the pred's laugh when you take a head with the spear gun. both the net gun and the disc could have been beter but they r still good. on to aliens. if preds weren't my fav the aliens would be. you start the game as a facehugger and go through the alien life cycle. also head bitting is alot easier. by now its 3am and i deside to start marines. alone,and in the dark i start. just from the first 3 lvls i want to stay in a nice safe corner till dawn. do not play this game if you r weak of heart. BUY THIS GAME IT ROCKS

the_demigod

thx for yer feedback guys.

Remember- we have a review page, so why don'tchya all post your full reviews there??

just don't all call it "AvP2" cause they will all get mixed up. use your name as the identifier/title and WRITE A REVIEW!!!!!

[check left link table for link [DoH!!] called "reviews"]

[ This message was edited by: the_demigod on 2001-11-06 13:13 ]

FN2K

The preds do have the pistol but I have only seen it in MP so far.

ComeGetYaSome

The pistol. -- I found it in the single player as well but you have to look for it.

the_demigod

yep- by the dead Pred

so's a recharge to the speargun

FN2K

Is that near the begining or more towards the end?......I still havent finished the predator or the alien......hmmm.....or the marine story for that matter.

the_demigod

end end end

Pred on Hard is goooooooooooooooood

the cyborgs are a true MATCH for ya.... [so's 2 soldiers, one armed with a rifle one with shotgun...]

BTW: some images are beginning to filter down into the gallery in the Game Pics section

FN2K

mostly by me I think....

the_demigod

yeah, FN: have you got photediting software?? I assume you do- can you UP the brightenmss/contrast on the pics?? the bodies are barely visible.

thx

seen my "talking heads"??

FN2K

Yes to both. I saw that that has got be the freakiest MP bug I have ever seen those heads floating there are creepy while your running around trying to play.

lol

the_demigod

nah, thats me as a Pred doing some speargun sniping

Prezes

FN2K; that double headed pic you posted- if you'd photoshopped the corpses right arm it would look even weirder. It shows as two arms and there's a nice possibility of either deleting a bit or morphing them into one. THAT would be a pic

send in more

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || aeb867c3ee4e1e3227d8ce6f5a7e7f2a)