AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Whats up everyone

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Whats up everyone
Total Posts: 20

[DX]Steenkweed

Hey, I'm new to this forum, though not new to the game. I was just wondering how alive thsi particular community is. Just tryig to get a feel for all he avp sites. How does this site stack up against other sites?

Crazy Alien Lord

hey glad that you could join. did you like my server the other night.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

HEY ITS THAT GUY!!! REMEMBER ME?!?!?!
DIOTB!!!!!

Crazy Alien Lord

the only other actually honorably guy bsides us mark.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

damn right mate i have more honor than a bull can shit!!!

[DX]Steenkweed

Hey guys, nice to see you again. We should get together again sometime, see how good u guys really are.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Hey man: Austin 3:16 said we just WHIPPED YOUR ASS!!!

we done it before and we WILL do it again!!

Crazy Alien Lord

ANY TIME ANY WERE!!!
but you have to ask your self one question.( two silowets of two large beings apear) ( one has two swords the other has a combi stick)
DO YOU FEEL LUCKY. WELL DO YOU NOOB?
we will waste any that try and take us down. we are damn near the best on avp2 together. all that apose will DIE(luaghs evily as the two silowets step over the dead corpses on a bloody battle field)

[DX]Steenkweed

*nervously wipes sweat off brow, looks desperately for a place to hide from silhouettes*
wait a second...did you guys even beat me? I honestly dont remember, though u probly did. I demand a rematch.

Crazy Alien Lord

here how about we not get on a pissing match or anything becuase of some match. it was a good match and your welcome to any of my servers that i ever do. you fought well but i am almost positive that we beet you. since you have shown that your an honorable player u have earned my respect in the gaming world. BUT WE STILL BEAT YOU. muahahhahahhahahha cheers

Crazy Alien Lord

on a rematch its up to mark on the weak days. on the weakends i usually do a nice long server as you saw before. its up to mark if the rematch should be during the weak or on the weakend. oh yeah. YOUR DOG MEAT PAL!!!

[DX]Steenkweed

ok ok, im sorry i said anything, don\\\'t get angry at me. I don\\\'t think that youve answered my original question, how alive is this particular community?

Crazy Alien Lord

hey man im not angry. this site is usually more active on the forums. lately we have had a lot of new members but they havent shown up on the forums really.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

ITS MAR"KEL-JA!!!
as of another game there will be one on server called
DIOTB!!! at 515pm usa time on tuesday!!! be there!! i know lordy will!!

Crazy Alien Lord

shit man so sorry. i wasnt able to. my cousin from calfornia came out to have dinner with us so i had to miss the game. and its 5:15 central usa time.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

NNOOOOO!!!! ITS AT 515pm Iillinois time on YOUR tuesday dip shit!!!

[DX]Steenkweed

Well, i couldn't make it, had baseball practice. Really couldnt have played anyways, since my comps all f**ked up and has no sound as of now, oh, and all my games got deleted *sob* oh well, i guess all the avp2 ill be getting for a while is just posting on boards over the net, oh well. Ill get the sound back up and running sometime soon and get on that server

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

yeh well i run it at 515pm IL time every day so thats wen it is!!!

Ivan_Houzzen

hmmm i havnt met u - wen do u play?

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
ITS AT 515pm Iillinois time on YOUR tuesday dip shit!!!

hey mark you dip shit your server wasnt on. Jokes mate. how about tonight.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 2da53dcd587b28591e7067b563370ddf)