AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

competition!!!

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: competition!!!
Total Posts: 7

Crazy Alien Lord

i am holdin a competition tommorow. i want to see if you can be labled as a worthy adversary.i am going to do a server on AvP2 primal hunt. come adn have a good honorable fight. it will be a sluaghter house if i cna get anough people. My serevr will be called DIOTB! it will be on in exactly 24 hours from now. if there is a password on it. which there most likely will be. the password will be DIOTB. coem and have fun and see if you can beet the great alien lord. if you can get the highest kill amount on my server then i will have a challenge besides the great Mar'kel'ja.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Damn right The Great Mar'kel-ja!!!
Not just that but:
MAR 3:16!! HOOOORAAAA!
WTGGTTPFO!!!

NiteStalker

Quote:
WTGGTTPFO!!!

o....k..... WTF does that mean?

Crazy Alien Lord

sorry mate cant tell u that one. me and mark have a couple of other mottos other then DIOTB!!! so are you going to be on my server. coem on night stalker it would be fun to have a game with more hten just me and mark from the community. we know how good eachother are but i dont know how good any body else is.

Preliator

*sigh* I unfortunatly do not own a computer fast enough to play AvP2, somday my friend somday . . .

Cliff

I unfortunately don't own a good enough connection and live very far away from basically everyone here.

Crazy Alien Lord

well then you know what to get your self for some holiday or your birthday. ok my game will be on with in the next 2 hours.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ea216e710f88069b9d70da1823c2033a)