AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Clan Recruiting!

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Clan Recruiting!
Total Posts: 13

Corpral Hicks

My Clan is in Need of Preds and Corporates for AVP2!
My Clan recruits poeple who live in the UK and Ireland.
I am also looking for people to join my Clan Utopia! Come guys dont be boring!

Shadow Drone

I am also recruiting but it is for people who live in America. But if anyone from Ireland or Uk that is related to the Morsh clan of Ireland give me a shout.

Destructo MUAHA...

Hi i am a Marine and i would like to join your clan i live in england by witney and if i could join you can reach me at RustyDevilBoy@hotmail.com

Corpral Hicks

I have entered you in my MSN and you will be recieving an E-Mail soon!

}{elios

Well hicks im an alien drone mostly if you decide to let xenos in well you know where to reach me.

Crazy Alien Lord

well well well. xelios i have a proposal. come and join mar'kel-jas and my clan. we just started it. it is all species. PM mark if u are interested.

Corpral Hicks

Trying to nap, my recruits!
Hell, where do u live?
ALien Lord? What is your Site?

Crazy Alien Lord

america. i dont have a site yet. and besides u said preds and corps only. we need a good alien fighter. hell i need someone to be able to help train our members.

Corpral Hicks

He asked me, and I have made changes before! If you guys wanna recruit then start up another thread.
Helios, where do you live?

Crazy Alien Lord

ok i am sorry. its just that i took what u said as what u meant.
Quote:
My Clan is in Need of Preds and Corporates for AVP2

u said preds and corps. nothing about xenomorphs. again i am sorry for trying to recruit people from ur own forum. its just that we need anybody and since u said nothing about needing preds then i took advantage of the situation. and besides no body has replied to my offer yet. (well to my knowledge anyway)

Tremor

Tell me about clans. I might join one if I knew what they were all about. Are they specifically for LAN gatherings or do they meet on other people's servers online? If they are different species, do they cooperate if they are playing online? If you can sell me on clan enrollment, you may have a decent alien on your roster. I usually play as a Runner, but occasionally choose another type if I am getting the beat down (I like Runners because their weakness makes them challenging).

Corpral Hicks

A Clan is like a group of Players that get together to have fun and games! Certain Clam have certain reqjuirments, like my clan only recruits people in the UK and Ireland, and only Preds, Corps and Marines So far. All of our members must use MSN!

Seikken53

yes... i was in 3 clans, colonial marines, IVI (violence) and i am the former leader of {WOSG} warriors of the sun god...

personally, i think clans are quite pointless, i have more fun going out and killing, then making a schedule for a bunch of kids so i can get to every game on time, initiate a few over zealous geeks, then all i have time to do is eat, and goto bed! it was hectic as hell!

and when i was in IVI i was recruited by a member, who had no permission! so i was branded as a fraud and shunned, because some dork wanted to make a joke!

i say, just play, unless they have REAL clan support... and btw, i am the subleader of GUILD (better name for clan) in a game called dark age of camelot... they have real support, u go on thier official website... u get to choose a custom symbol... etc... here's the link to our site if u wanna check it out... my brother is the leader.. he made the site from scratch, im kinda proud of him

the name below, means the blood of the rose, as in the land of hibernia is the rose, adn its warriors are the life blood... its in gaelic (old irish, hibernia is the old name for ireland)

A Ros an Fuil

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 51fd7c1f8a37919ec727674c109e6347)