AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Clan Directory

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Clan Directory
Total Posts: 12

Corpral Hicks

AVPNews is shutting down theres, so my site is starting one.
If you have a Clan and wish for the publice to jknow about it say here!
All Clan givin to be me will be put in the Site Update in the next weeks or so!
Comeon Post! Don't be boring!

Shadow Drone

I am starting a pred clan it is called Jaeden. I anyone is interested just send me a privat message.

Corpral Hicks

Comeon guys, the Clan Directory of AVP News is shutting down so my Site is taking up the Task. Anyone who has a Clan and is interested, either PM me, Mail me - avp_world2003@yahoo.co.uk or reply to this Forums! Form of bellow for whos interested.

Clan Name:
Game Used: eg. AVP2 or AVP:GE
Species: eg. Pred and Marine
Homepage:
Perfer: Like using MSN or Gamespy

Shadow Drone

If anyone is interested in making a pred clan then contact me through either pm or my aol name.

Corpral Hicks

Shadow, depending on where you live you can join my Clan! But this Thread is for people who want their Clan in a Directory! If you are gonna recruit set up another Thread!
Shadwo my Clan recruits Preds and we are in need of preds! Where do you live Shadow?

Crazy Alien Lord

now hicks i am not trying to get into a argument here but ur being a slight hipprocrit. u told shadow that he couldnt recruit but in ur PM u sounded like u were trying to recruit him into ur clan.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i am starting up a new called the Superior Order, if anyone wants to be in this clan, contact me at: Markh@infogen.net.nz
it is all species and is on AvP2, normal

Preliator

hmm does it have to be an AvP2 clan?

Crazy Alien Lord

ummmm. i think we are going off topic here mates. so lets get back on it or well lets just leave this thread alltogether.

Shadow Drone

Hicks I live in Bozrah Ct. USA. is this a problem?

Corpral Hicks

OK! We are going off topic, Shadow, Marc and Hicks-wait that's me- don't post off topic recruiting in this thread. This thread is only for Clans, who want to be in a Clan Directory!
Marc and Shadow, start up another thread for Recruiting or check out my post on absolute AVP!

Shadow Drone

Well I am a clan leader that is interested in your site and your the one who started the talk of recruiting.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 058e563561d82884ad63a2eb21fb2a3d)