AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

NEW CLAN IN TOWN.. =SA=

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: NEW CLAN IN TOWN.. =SA=
Total Posts: 13

JeepThang

Greets, people. I am JeepThang, formerly of USMG.
Am here to announce the formation of a new clan: =SA=, Soul Assassins. Founded by Fatal2BU, this clan is brand new and eager to make our place in the AvP universe.
We are currently working on a website, but we do have a forum page set up..

http://pub238.ezboard.com/bsoulassassins10354

Am looking forward to seeing you fine people dropping us a line.

Peace.
o||||o

Corpral Hicks

Nice to meet another new clan!
I am [BSMD]Corpral Hicks, and my clan is fairly new. Hope to play you in game, and maybe have a match.
Has your clan got a webby?
Absolute AVP is running a Clan Listing and so is my AVP World-click on my Homepage button for that.

See you around Thang

Corpral Hicks

Also check out my other post in this forum for all new Clans owner and such!

Corpral Hicks

Have u got a webby yet?

iART

web site is up now... been there for a month actually...
Soul Assassins

Corpral Hicks

Cool Ill take alook around and hope to see some ur lot online....

Nuthouse_Escapee

I've played most of em, almost all of them have the lethal tournament mod - possibly the best avp2 mod out!

virus666

yo, whats up! ive started a new clan also. its called ViRuS.
i have heard of your clan b4. my clan is fairly new also, ive started it only a couple weeks ago. -virus666

Corpral Hicks

Virus please start a new thread to talk about you clan, this thread is about the SA clan.
I also have some things to say to u aswell Virus about clan...so please start a new thread!

Nuthouse_Escapee

The guyz from SA are fun to play with - with most people it's just **** YOU, or **** THIS or **** THAT. Jeepthang and the rest are friendly ^_^

IcE

I played with a lot of =SA= and they've all got good attitudes.. Plus they run a sweet custom map survivor

Daywalker

Wow I am,as well as all of us in =SA=,very happy to see this kind of response from others(withtout the use of bribery )I hope we can continue to make others feel the same as you guys about =SA=.The one thing I can say is this....I have had nothing but good times and made some nice friends since becoming part of the group.
So I will part with this.......Thanks

Nuthouse_Escapee

how could someone not take offense at that???

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6a8cf54619d641d9c87328ad07a5dcbf)