AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Ahh, the Pred....

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Ahh, the Pred....
Total Posts: 11

the_demigod

My only solution to writing a GOOD Pred story is to do it in first person mode, and then I'm gona have to invent much of his internal language [without making it too alien to read]

problems.... just keep piling up...

dvVIII

Now THAT sounds like an idea that must be followed up on. Creating part of their language sounds like it could prove to be more tedious than problematic. At least with a Pred there is enough common ground with humans, most importantly speech as a way of communicating, to make a FPS Pred story feasible. I've got a whole different dilema for the story I wanna write next...

Prezes

We must remember about the REALY hardcore fans that write down all the predator speak in all the books to create a predator dictionary.
Hm, would anyone be intertested in doing for for this site (before it appears somewhere else)

Cliff

You could go to http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Highrise/7256/

they have a few things about the pred language

[ This message was edited by: Cliff on 2001-09-29 01:52 ]

Prezes

they have a lot of 'data' that smacks of the being made up on the spot, without due admission.

deadman

So I just had an idea that'd probably make a better graphic novel than a purely written work. Retelling of "Beowulf", but Grendel turns out to be a marooned Pred. Admittedly a bit cheesy, but I think it'd be fun. I think I'd feel bad for the Pred, though, getting all messed up by a primitive, backwater Danish prince....

Prezes

I've heard of such an idea before.....

probably we chatted on a different forum [ages ago in a thread far far away]

Phantom-Pred

It could be a good idea, but you'd have to spend some REAL time and effort to make it worth the read!But hey, no discouragement from this corner! Go for it and i hope its a good'n!

Phantom-Pred

Hello!

Phantom-Pred

Hello!

Cliff

Hello Phantom-Pred

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4077532b910e7c94d9ea6460623e5a50)